+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approved

Scheauzzem

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
lakesh6 said:
Congrats bro for ur visa. See u in Canada
Thank you very much lakesh. See you too in canada. Keep in touch and keep us updated

fazeel said:
Dear, you have good profile. But you might also know that families ties in canada normally considered in negative as VO think that applicant will settle and will not come back after study. How VO ignor this point? What strong reason you have given that you will come back after ur study?
Thanks fazeel. Yea I know its negative to have family ties in canada. Which is why I was very nervous about my decision. But I would say that a strong profile reflects your intention to study convincingly to the Visa officer. Even though I had shown a bare minimum amount of funds and the only backup was a student loan to show my financial support since all of the total funds shown were only about 6k CAD. I also assume that since its a research based course and in a field which can help boost Canada's natural resources, they might have taken it positively while granting me Visa.

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
Hey buddy,
Just a quick question.
When you say 2 years drop in 12th that means u flunked twice in 12th or took a gap of 2 years voluntarily?
if you flunked then did you mention that in SOP if yes then what you wrote in SOP?
All these information will be very helpful for me as even i have flunked in Fy BSC and now i am confused how to handle that in Visa application.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
hey sch,

Congrats Yaar .. From where you applied & when .. paper or online

Thanks, DN

Scheauzzem

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
natdn said:
hey sch,

Congrats Yaar .. From where you applied & when .. paper or online

Thanks, DN
Thank you DN. I appied from VFS ahmedabad on 10th june, paper based application

singh-ak said:
Hey buddy,
Just a quick question.
When you say 2 years drop in 12th that means u flunked twice in 12th or took a gap of 2 years voluntarily?
if you flunked then did you mention that in SOP if yes then what you wrote in SOP?
All these information will be very helpful for me as even i have flunked in Fy BSC and now i am confused how to handle that in Visa application.
Hey singh. Sorry to answer late. I did fail 2 years in my 12th std but I never mentioned that in my SOP. The reason being after the failure I have achieved a bachelors, masters and job exp worth 6 years with no gaps and it is this recent time that matters more than the past. And you want to make an SOP stronger not weaken it right? So just try to convince the visa officer of your clear intentions as to how and why you decided to pursue that course in that particular university. It will be beneficial to you. I m sure an years gap will not let your profile down if you convince the VO that you are genuinely interested in pursueing that course. Best of luck mate

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
Hey bro congrats for ur visa.
Ur profile was too gud to be accepted.

Plz answer my question . i have completed my btech but it took 6 month more due to backlogs . i did nothing in this 6 months to show them . what are my chances
10th- 62%
Diploma in engineering -59.36
B.tech -72% (lots of backlogs )
Will they affect my profile?

ironhorse777

Oct 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
IELTS Request
08-11-2014
File Transfer...
16-06-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet.
inder009 said:
Hey bro congrats for ur visa.
Ur profile was too gud to be accepted.

Plz answer my question . i have completed my btech but it took 6 month more due to backlogs . i did nothing in this 6 months to show them . what are my chances
10th- 62%
Diploma in engineering -59.36
B.tech -72% (lots of backlogs )
Will they affect my profile
Ya in my opinion with too many backlogs and average marks overall. I cannot say you have excellent chances, but you never know unless you apply.

tkthakur

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto , Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-3018
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medicals 20 days before applying
Passport Req..
02-08-2018
LANDED..........
Waheguruji tera shukar hai
Scheauzzem said:
Visa approved guys. Just now got the email at 9:47 am on 23rd june and I applied on 10th june. I was awaiting their decision.

To all the forum members, thank you very much all of you. You have been of the utmost help and its payback time for me. Anything nd everything you need to ask go ahead ill try my best to help you out. Love you all a lot. Thank you very much.
Congrats dear :) May you get all success in life ahead.

Sharu

Jun 23, 2014
Hy,
Im from srilanka. I applied for algoquin college but i still did not apply for my visa.
I'll be applying end of this month .will it be too late.
need help!!

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shea.. I join to say big congrats as a latest bonafide intn'l student. We hope to have another tomorrow, by that we keep awaiting list decimated.

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Sharu said:
Hy,
Im from srilanka. I applied for algoquin college but i still did not apply for my visa.
I'll be applying end of this month .will it be too late.
need help!!
if you apply after 1 august then it will be refused. so apply early,

Sharu

Jun 23, 2014
thank you :)
will end of this month will be ok
And also im doin engineering here but i applied for computer programming .will that be an issue

Waiting for advice :)

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Sharu said:
thank you :)
will end of this month will be ok
And also im doin engineering here but i applied for computer programming .will that be an issue

Waiting for advice :)
ya, end of this month is ok.
explain that in your SOP, to stop it from becoming an issue.