+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA APPROVED. :)) YEAYEAYEAYEAY!!!

vidhs

Aug 2, 2014
Hi guys :) As this would be my last post on this forum, I am thankful to those who helped me out. My experience was tiresome and the waitin period was long. But I only want you guys to work hard because the feeling which you get after you accomplish your goal just can't be expressed!

Second attempt approval.
Previos rejection: From abu dhabi CIC (Online)
Reason: Purpose of Visit
Applied: 10th June 2014
Rejection:29th July 2014

SECOND ATTEMPT:
Category: General
VFS: Mumbai

Date of Submission: 30th July 2014
Medical Request: 21st August 2014 (15th working day)
Medical done: 22nd August 2014
VFS Status changed: 28th August 2014
Approval Mail: 29th August 2014

Profile:--
Forms Submitted:

1. Study Permit application form
2. Student Questionnaire
3. Family Info
4. VFS General Checklist
5. VFS Consent Form
6. Letter of acceptance
7. Bank statements of 6 months (not in Indian currency)
8. Original Passport
9.2 photos

Additional Documents:
1. IELTS - 7.5
2. 10th ICSE Marksheet - 83%
3. 12th PCB+Psychology Marksheet - 83%
4. STRONG SOP :)
5. Entrance merit scholarship letter of $12,000.

My school marksheets were of abroad CBSE as I dont reside in India.
NO NOTORISED DOCUMENTS :p
NO ITR FORMS BECAUSE DAD WORKS OUT OF INDIA and I was here for vacations so I applied from Mumbai.
NO GIC.
NO ADVANCE FEE PAYMENT

No thankyou to those people who really scared the *censored word*t out of me when i said I had not notorised the docs :p
I am going to UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO. even though i applied in general category it made no huge difference.
Not doing upfront medical wasn't a big issue because the day i got my med request, I was half convinced that my visa was on its way! :)

Personal advice:

DONT THINK that too much notorisation and too many documents are going to increase your chances.
Keep unconditional faith in God and be a genuine student.
Keep your SOP realistic and don't hesitate to share the tiniest of detail as to why you wanna study your chosen course.
I had not included any info about the world, education, life etc..
be realistic and to the point.
Visa officers can really make out who are genuine students looking at their profile instantly.
I had applied on my own without anyone's help. Incase someone asks me about consultancy :)

ALL THE BEST!
:)

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
vidhs said:
Hi guys :) As this would be my last post on this forum, I am thankful to those who helped me out. My experience was tiresome and the waitin period was long. But I only want you guys to work hard because the feeling which you get after you accomplish your goal just can't be expressed!

Second attempt approval.
Previos rejection: From abu dhabi CIC (Online)
Reason: Purpose of Visit
Applied: 10th June 2014
Rejection:29th July 2014

SECOND ATTEMPT:
Category: General
VFS: Mumbai

Date of Submission: 30th July 2014
Medical Request: 21st August 2014 (15th working day)
Medical done: 22nd August 2014
VFS Status changed: 28th August 2014
Approval Mail: 29th August 2014

Profile:--
Forms Submitted:

1. Study Permit application form
2. Student Questionnaire
3. Family Info
4. VFS General Checklist
5. VFS Consent Form
6. Letter of acceptance
7. Bank statements of 6 months (not in Indian currency)
8. Original Passport
9.2 photos

Additional Documents:
1. IELTS - 7.5
2. 10th ICSE Marksheet - 83%
3. 12th PCB+Psychology Marksheet - 83%
4. STRONG SOP :)
5. Entrance merit scholarship letter of $12,000.

My school marksheets were of abroad CBSE as I dont reside in India.
NO NOTORISED DOCUMENTS :p
NO ITR FORMS BECAUSE DAD WORKS OUT OF INDIA and I was here for vacations so I applied from Mumbai.
NO GIC.
NO ADVANCE FEE PAYMENT

No thankyou to those people who really scared the *censored word*t out of me when i said I had not notorised the docs :p
I am going to UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO. even though i applied in general category it made no huge difference.
Not doing upfront medical wasn't a big issue because the day i got my med request, I was half convinced that my visa was on its way! :)

Personal advice:

DONT THINK that too much notorisation and too many documents are going to increase your chances.
Keep unconditional faith in God and be a genuine student.
Keep your SOP realistic and don't hesitate to share the tiniest of detail as to why you wanna study your chosen course.
I had not included any info about the world, education, life etc..
be realistic and to the point.
Visa officers can really make out who are genuine students looking at their profile instantly.
I had applied on my own without anyone's help. Incase someone asks me about consultancy :)

ALL THE BEST!
:)
congrats ;D

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pramish1 said:
congrz..... could u send ur sop :D
stop begging ok.

----------------------------------------

SOP guides...

1. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t75028.0.html
2. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-sop-t107980.0.html;msg1529609#msg1529609
3. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t84700.0.html;msg1032084#msg1032084
4. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-study-plan-in-marketing-t78700.0.html;msg1093595#msg1093595

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hello,

Congrats.
Can you please provide your SOP.
email - ramandeepsingh.dit@gmail.com

Regards.

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
Finally the ordeal is over, My dream that I have been working on for the Last 9 years seems to have come true. And That does reinforce my belief, that Yes! Prayers Do work, and if I have to quote Khalil Gibran " If you really desire for something from the bottom of your heart, the universe does conspire to give it to you", sooner or later.

My Profile -

10th-78%
12th-80%
Bpharm- 70%
Mpharm - 72%
IELTS- 8.5 (with 9 in writing)
Work Ex - 6.7 years to be precise in epidemiology ( pharmacoepidemiology).
Current Designation - Team Lead.
LOA - Received from Western University London Ontario for Phd in epidemiology and biostatistics with project on pharmacoeconomics.
I have attached a cover letter and SOP in the application
Funding- Full funding received ( tuition + Living expenses).
Applied on - 11-Aug-2014 under general category paper based as I got the LOA on the 2-Aug-2014 and I was travelling for office work hence couldn't apply earlier.
Extension to join college received, letter is attached with the LOA in the application.
20-Aug-2014 -Call From VO at the New Delhi High Commission, confirming details and requesting a certain document regarding fees arrangement from the University.
Requested letter submitted via email - 21-Aug-2014
Approval email with LOI attached - 22-Aug-2014
Passport received - 23-Aug-2014.

I would recommend to have a strong SOP and a good cover letter, I drafted and redrafted my SOP for about 5 times, before, I was convinced that it reflected my ambition and the right intent to pursue further studies after having worked for 7 years.

So cheers guys, Do not let failures shatter you, I have experienced them many times, Go ahead, dream, and work towards it, Remember DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!.

Jewel1

Jun 5, 2014
western univ. bound said:
Finally the ordeal is over, My dream that I have been working on for the Last 9 years seems to have come true. And That does reinforce my belief, that Yes! Prayers Do work, and if I have to quote Khalil Gibran " If you really desire for something from the bottom of your heart, the universe does conspire to give it to you", sooner or later.

My Profile -

10th-78%
12th-80%
Bpharm- 70%
Mpharm - 72%
IELTS- 8.5 (with 9 in writing)
Work Ex - 6.7 years to be precise in epidemiology ( pharmacoepidemiology).
Current Designation - Team Lead.
LOA - Received from Western University London Ontario for Phd in epidemiology and biostatistics with project on pharmacoeconomics.
I have attached a cover letter and SOP in the application
Funding- Full funding received ( tuition + Living expenses).
Applied on - 11-Aug-2014 under general category paper based as I got the LOA on the 2-Aug-2014 and I was travelling for office work hence couldn't apply earlier.
Extension to join college received, letter is attached with the LOA in the application.
20-Aug-2014 -Call From VO at the New Delhi High Commission, confirming details and requesting a certain document regarding fees arrangement from the University.
Requested letter submitted via email - 21-Aug-2014
Approval email with LOI attached - 22-Aug-2014
Passport received - 23-Aug-2014.

I would recommend to have a strong SOP and a good cover letter, I drafted and redrafted my SOP for about 5 times, before, I was convinced that it reflected my ambition and the right intent to pursue further studies after having worked for 7 years.

So cheers guys, Do not let failures shatter you, I have experienced them many times, Go ahead, dream, and work towards it, Remember DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!.
hi, I am interested to apply in canda for January session. Could you please send me your SOP and cover letter on my email? If you help me with this it will be a great favour for me.

My email id - hasan18488@yahoo.co.uk