+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa approved!! thank you so much guys :)

Ginoy george

Jun 3, 2016
happie moments !! Read to fly to canada

I got visa approval message today. I'm so so happy Coz i was 100% sure that it will get rejected but for gods grace everything went fine .

Thank you so much guys and this forum which has supported me a lot.

karimlns

Aug 1, 2016
thats quick man. I applied on 11th july non-ssp only medicals updated till now. hope it comes soon. travel date is 21 aug.

Ginoy george

Jun 3, 2016
i know im actually lucky. coz my profile was also bit bad . though got it.

And is it mandatory to carry a laptop from our own country or can we go to Canada and purchase ??

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Ginoy george said:
i know im actually lucky. coz my profile was also bit bad . though got it.

And is it mandatory to carry a laptop from our own country or can we go to Canada and purchase ??
Ginoy Congrats. Would be great for other aspiring members if you can share your your profile.

Nothing is mandatory. Better take it from India only as it will be a bit expensive there. Also laptop bag you
can stuff phone accessories and some other stuff if you are carrying a bit extra stuff.

Cheers.

Ginoy george

Jun 3, 2016
@gymguy. When will they issue work permit?? coz it study permit it clearly states after completion of studies. permit will automatically cancels within 90 days.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Ginoy george said:
@gymguy. When will they issue work permit?? coz it study permit it clearly states after completion of studies. permit will automatically cancels within 90 days.
Are you talking about PGWP or study permit? My understanding is that study permit is cancelled within 90 days of completion of studies. Still too far mate. Thanks for
sharing your profile with other aspiring members here. Good Luck on your stay and future plans in Canada. Cheers.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Congratulations friend,,

And it is really amazing that you got your visa with only 38% marks in 12th and with low ielts score for PGDM

Your ielts can be digested lol but how with 38% marks'?

It seems to me they are not looking for academics ,they are just sleeping and non-professional people and judging our profile's randomly

Because i know some of them who are refused with very good academics along with IELTS score 6.5 or above and please don't say about course relevancy,

No one is applying to non-relevant course (hardly 1or2 over 10)

So what is this, ?? No system just a luck ?

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
hardeep bal said:
Congratulations friend,,

And it is really amazing that you got your visa with only 38% marks in 12th and with low ielts score for PGDM

Your ielts can be digested lol but how with 38% marks'?

It seems to me they are not looking for academics ,they are just sleeping and non-professional people and judging our profile's randomly

Because i know some of them who are refused with very good academics along with IELTS score 6.5 or above and please don't say about course relevancy,

No one is applying to non-relevant course (hardly 1or2 over 10)

So what is this, ?? No system just a luck ?
Hardeep, as far as I know in SPP one should have more than 60% in last qualification.

As to his 12th marks, Ginoy may have addressed that in his SOP. Even if he hasn't it doesn't matter
as his most recent qualification had eligibility passed.

Visa is not a lottery for a well prepared man. I assume luck plays only a small percent in your approval/refusal, rest
is all a good preparation.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Gymguy said:
Hardeep, as far as I know in SPP one should have more than 60% in last qualification.

As to his 12th marks, Ginoy may have addressed that in his SOP. Even if he hasn't it doesn't matter
as his most recent qualification had eligibility passed.

Visa is not a lottery for a well prepared man. I assume luck plays only a small percent in your approval/refusal, rest
is all a good preparation.
Hi,gym guy

Have you ever seen Canada SP profiles,which are similar in academics,preparation,even same courses got rejected ?

I know ,It is looking quite easy,simple and transparent system for those who got their visas' easily ,but ask from those who are rejected with similar reasons generated by computer ,,proposed studies' not relevant etc
etc ,,

That is why, not one will take your visa guarantee even for strong academic profile because this system is not understandable

So, luck matters a lot in my perception

jav98

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru, India (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2016
Med's Done....
01-07-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
31-08-2016
Ginoy george said:
happie moments !! Read to fly to canada

I got visa approval message today. I'm so so happy Coz i was 100% sure that it will get rejected but for gods grace everything went fine .

Thank you so much guys and this forum which has supported me a lot.
When did you submit your passport? Did you receive the stamped passport?
Or did you get the approval message before you received the passport?