+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approved!! In 2nd attempt!!

Aryan09

Aug 5, 2016
K.PURI said:
Please DM your email id. Il forward the SOP to both. i applied through Canam and got fused earlier. Again I applied through them got approved. Second time I wrote my own SOP and got a letter of support from university stating that student from any background can do project management. As that was the reason I was refused at first (I'm guessing this). I did not apply for any caips notes.
Congratulations friend,
can you email me your sop (huznote@gmail.com).
thanks!

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonero9 said:
Sir, how did you apply for the course?
Google search Pace University of Winnipeg project management. You'll be able to apply through their website.

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imisan111 said:
M also from project management university of winnipeg contact me on 9039170506
Have you got your visa ? Which intake are you going for ? And which VFS did you apply from ?

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MONTY39 said:
Thanks K!!
GOT MY PASSPORT WITH THE APPROVAL STAMP!!! ABSOLUTELY NO MAIL/SMS/UPDATE AND FINALLY OPENED THE PASSPORT SEAL!!!
EXHILARATED, EXCITED AND HAPPY BEYOND WORDS CAN EXPLAIN!!! FOR A MINUTE, HAD MY HEART IN MY MOUTH POUNDING LIKE 300BPM!!! :p

GOD IS GREAT!!! :)

GOD BLESS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN CANADA ;)
Congratulations mate. I know the feeling!

Are you in same course and same university?

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Hey K, I am for MBA course and its a completely different university.
However, at 3% of Indians across the Atlantic, we sure are bound to meet in Canada.
We(Indians) now should get used to be called as Minorities for a change. :eek:

somapages

Aug 6, 2016
Passport dispatched. in few hours, my fate is decided. Courier is almost near to me, Guys i want your blessings!!

Gourav13

Jul 18, 2016
K.PURI said:
Please DM your email id. Il forward the SOP to both. i applied through Canam and got fused earlier. Again I applied through them got approved. Second time I wrote my own SOP and got a letter of support from university stating that student from any background can do project management. As that was the reason I was refused at first (I'm guessing this). I did not apply for any caips notes.
Hi,

Please check your inbox.

Thanks
Gourav

Amar999

Aug 15, 2016
Friends

I have applied for student visa for private college and i got rejection saying that program which i have chosen to was not in line with our past study.

i am a B.com and wanna got for Honor in business administration. I am not able to understand what should i do , shall i apply again with professional

consultants please suggest.....

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Amar999 said:
Friends

I have applied for student visa for private college and i got rejection saying that program which i have chosen to was not in line with our past study.

i am a B.com and wanna got for Honor in business administration. I am not able to understand what should i do , shall i apply again with professional

consultants please suggest.....

Sorry to hear that but the reason is clear that you have chosen the wrong program in par with your commerce degree.
Unlike India, not everyone can do MBA/Business administration in Canada unless you have the right experience and credentials.
Hiring a consultant won't justify your choice of course.
All the Best...

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
hello friend,

congratulations for you visa approval in second attempt.

i am worried to apply my study permit because i was refused after my secondary level education,,,

i need to see the sample of your SOP ? it will be great help from you. email - hardeepboy7@gmail.com

Thank you.

Nov 17, 2020
Hi,
Would you mind sending your SOP cuz I am planning to apply for a PG Diploma in Financial Management at PACE University of Winnipeg. my email address is renu.ramanathan@gmail.com
Your support in this regard is highly appreciated.
Thank you.