App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2014 signed by D.Macneil
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
pranay2007636 said:
Hi everyone

Just got my visa approved (in 3 days) for Jan 2015 at UBC Vancouver , Canada.
I prepared my application all by myself...will be happy to help anyone who has
any queries regarding his/her application.

Thanks to all the people who answered my

queries

pranay2007636
Congrats
I wanto ask
1. For how long we have to maintain bank statemnt?
2. What should be written in reference letter any patterens ?
3. What tests are to be done in medical?

businessgirl2014

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
12-09-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
Hello everyone, I hope someone here can enlighten my situation.. I received medical request a week ago and immediately scheduled an appointment with a CIC approved physician, however.. I got an email today stating that my passport has been dispatched, what's bothering me though is that I haven't done my medicals yet..my schedule is on October 8, I am really puzzled. :'( :'( Anyone here in the same situation as I am?

rosie10

May 30, 2015
I've already been accepted for September at Red River College, I'm only doing English to start for a year. I'm now working in getting my visa I've applied and now they ask me to give my medical exams. Do you know how would the process be after submitting my meds papers?

Maima

Aug 8, 2014
Congrats on your Visa, could anyone here please help me fill out a small section of the student visa form? They're basically asking me for the date of when I will begin my studies (expected start date) to when I will finish my studies (expected end date). Though, I have conditional acceptance into my professional program, first I must attend English prep course before I enter the professional program, so what do I put? The start date and end date of prep program? Or start date and end date of professional program? Or start date of prep program and end date of professional program? This is truly confusing as you can see lol

oceanbuff

May 26, 2015
Hi Pranay. May I know if your post-sec graduate diploma connected to the course you applied? I have a bit of doubt coz I studied BS Psychology (18 years ago but had work experiences in marketing and admin instead for the past 10 years) so I am planning to take up Diploma in Business Management because that is the path I want to take in terms of career. Please help. Just need an idea. Thanks.

tharsi29

Jun 23, 2015
Congrats Pranay.. And I m planning to apply for Jan 2016 in UBC for MS in Computer Science.. Need ur help!!!