+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approval

Elsy123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Me and my friend applied for study permit sds online and done biometrics and passport submission at Bangalore.However I got my visa stamped in passport with place of issue as CPC Edmonton.However, my friend got the place of issue as Bangalore. Why is it so?
Will I face any problem with this as Iam entering canada for the first time and I dont made any of my application procedure with the CPC EDMONTON.
Please reply

Elsy123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Applied on May 9
Biometric request on 10 may
Biometric done on 13 may
Passport submission on may 16

rsaiprasad.08

Apr 16, 2019
Dont know why it's so?
But i haven't done anything wrong...
I dont think you did anything wrong or it has an issue. i have seen cases where people get visa with CPC-OTTAWA, even though they applied to Bangalore service center. so dont worry about it

Ololade_seun

May 19, 2019
Please can someone help me with my issue.... Am from nigeria and i applied for a canadian visa through VSF global..
I applied on the 13 of march , did my biometric the same day and i was asked to submit my international passport..then a msg was sent to my mail that my application has been processed....then on the second of MAY 2 i received another mail that my passport is ready for collection....which i went to pick but a note was inside stating that an important information has been sent to my email...since the second of MAY 2...but have not seen the information since then...pls does it mean denial and if yes, when or how can i get the official denial letter bcus have paid part of my tuition fee and the school needs the official letter to refund my tuition....sorry for the long post...l will appreciate your reply....thanks