+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approval with first semester tuition paid in full

philus

Oct 14, 2016
Hi All,

Does anyone know if my visa can be approved this time around if I pay first semester tuition (2100 CAD) in full. A friend in Canada actually assisted with paying this and I have my bank account blocked (borrowed money to put in my account) for over 4 months.

I was denied when I first applied to another uni - using someone's bank account. Refusal letter states that they are not sure I will have access to the money, hence putting the money in my account this time around. Also, do I need to show the source of this money/will visa ofiice be concerned with where I got the money - since it is evident my monthly income is a very little amount?

I plan to apply for my visa in few days, any helpful response will be appreciated.

Thanks for your prompt response

Oct 16, 2018
Hi All,

Does anyone know if my visa can be approved this time around if I pay first semester tuition (2100 CAD) in full. A friend in Canada actually assisted with paying this and I have my bank account blocked (borrowed money to put in my account) for over 4 months.

I was denied when I first applied to another uni - using someone's bank account. Refusal letter states that they are not sure I will have access to the money, hence putting the money in my account this time around. Also, do I need to show the source of this money/will visa ofiice be concerned with where I got the money - since it is evident my monthly income is a very little amount?

I plan to apply for my visa in few days, any helpful response will be appreciated.

Thanks for your prompt response
It all depends on the Finical proof of funds you provide them with like property valuation either in your name or parents or maybe had money in your bank account for more than 6 months or maybe taken a loan (Because it is guaranteed that they will pay ).

Dames123

Jun 8, 2019
You have to prove that you can afford the 1st year tuition and living expenses for that year

Dames123

Jun 8, 2019
U just need to present your admission letter, proof that you have paid the first semester and your study visa to the officer at the airport.

Chin123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
U just need to present your admission letter, proof that you have paid the first semester and your study visa to the officer at the airport.
I am talking when u went to apply at first what documents as in what paper work did you present in preparation to apply that got u the heads up of an approval from visa officer.

Dames123

Jun 8, 2019
Letter of Interest (statement of purpose)
Marriage Certificate, Student’s Passport and Birth Certificate
Student’s Acceptance letter, Proof of Tuition Payment, Proof of Accommodations
Proof of Funding (Financial Records)
Current Job Letter, Contract, Payslips
Job Letters from previous employers
Undergraduate degree
Postgraduate diploma
Police Record

Last edited:

Chin123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Letter of Interest (statement of purpose)
Marriage Certificate, Student’s Passport and Birth Certificate
Student’s Acceptance letter, Proof of Tuition Payment, Proof of Accommodations
Proof of Funding (Financial Records)
Purpose of travel letter (Outline motives for accompanying student)
Current Job Letter, Contract, Payslips
Job Letters from previous employers
Undergraduate degree
Postgraduate diploma
Police Record
Good i see, but when you say job letter from previous employer is that really a case? And also purpose of travel letter (accompanying students who would that be for anyone travelling with you?)

Dames123

Jun 8, 2019
I don't think the job letter is required if you didn't have a job. Oh sorry u can take that out the purpose of travel part