+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approval time

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Open cic.gc.ca website. Create an account and start your application. You would have to download SDS forms from the website fill them and then complete by uploading the forms documents digital photo and all necessary.
Dear, as you said, download SDS form sand upload it but in which column you uploaded it. Rest of the columns I got it but for SDS forms or General forms I did not get it, can you please cross check and confirm?
Dear Sowmya, I request you to please confirm... from where did you get the option? Thanks

ibrahim1246

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Nigeria
Review of eligibilityYour eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
You passed the medical exam
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application was approved
Congrats bro to your visa has been approved

ibrahim1246

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Nigeria
Review of eligibilityYour eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Congrats bro your visa has been approved and I also want to know if you were sent a mail about an update in your account

Sowmya2404

Aug 1, 2018

Congrats

siri@

Aug 3, 2018
i am a girl bro.. :) No i havent received any email frm cic.. not even acknowledgment email.
i linked my offline account with gic key and then i found my status updated.

Congrats bro your visa has been approved and I also want to know if you were sent a mail about an update in your account

JMils

Aug 3, 2018
Whats ur timeline...
Applied: 14th June
August 7: review of eligibility started.

Nothing else has changed since 14the June.

School starts 27 September

When should I expect a response and what should I do to get their attention to work on my documents??

Last edited:

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I’m British citizen living in Hong Kong. Applied online, it’s processed by the visa office in Hong Kong. It was approved under a month.
Hello Jckailun, I want to ask u a question that do we a british passport holders need to submit our passport for study visa or they just link everything with the ETA. Pls reply as soon as possible

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hello Jckailun, I want to ask u a question that do we a british passport holders need to submit our passport for study visa or they just link everything with the ETA. Pls reply as soon as possible
I am also a British citizen born in Hong Kong but grown up in india.I really need ur answer as u have been applied for the study permit. Thanks in advance