+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approval or rejection?

manwinder12

Jan 5, 2019
I got this message from VFS.

"Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxx Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-04-08 09:39:17 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI"

Can anybody please tell me whether my visa got approved or rejected?

Thanks!

dookie24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018

"Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxx Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-04-08 09:39:17 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI"

Thanks!
when did you applied??? sds or genral

VibinJoby

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019

Thanks!
High Commission of Canada has sent your passport to the VFS center. To check the status of your visa, you need to link your application online by visiting the link My immigration or citizenship application. Also, if you’ve been granted visa, you’ll get an introduction letter from High Commission of Canada with 24 hours on the email ID you provided while filing your application for visa.

You can simply wait for a day and go to VFS center to collect your processed passport and check if you’re visa has been approved or rejected.

Best of luck mate!

manwinder12

Jan 5, 2019
Not
High Commission of Canada has sent your passport to the VFS center. To check the status of your visa, you need to link your application online by visiting the link My immigration or citizenship application. Also, if you’ve been granted visa, you’ll get an introduction letter from High Commission of Canada with 24 hours on the email ID you provided while filing your application for visa.

You can simply wait for a day and go to VFS center to collect your processed passport and check if you’re visa has been approved or rejected.

Best of luck mate!
Its saying application not found