+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approval Letter

Oct 24, 2019
Actually my visa approval letter is not come. But my visa is granted and stamped on my passport and its more than a month the letter is not come. what should i do to get that letter. I am very worried about that letter please help me.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Actually my visa approval letter is not come. But my visa is granted and stamped on my passport and its more than a month the letter is not come. what should i do to get that letter. I am very worried about that letter please help me.
What letter do you need? The request for the passport is the proof that visa was approved. What is important is the visa stamped on your passport.

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah i checked it but that letter is not come . But i received one correspondence letter which is regarding biometric validity . But visa approval letter is not delivered to me till now. What should i do please tell me. I was very worried about it.

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
Yeah i checked it but that letter is not come . But i received one correspondence letter which is regarding biometric validity . But visa approval letter is not delivered to me till now. What should i do please tell me. I was very worried about it.
What does it say on your application status and your final decision? What is purpose of your visit?

pendulam

Oct 31, 2019
Hi , can anyone help me with my situation please, I applied on Sep 29th for jan 2020 for student visa, gave my biometric next day, I recently realized that on my biometric it says Male instead of Female and my status changed to We have not received your biometric, where as the Biometric number is clearly updated on my top right corner of my account. Today is 6 weeks since the time I applied for student permit and the processing time for my country is 3 weeks....The only update I got on my application was "We have not received your biometric" in 6 weeks time.. Please help suggest....

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi , can anyone help me with my situation please, I applied on Sep 29th for jan 2020 for student visa, gave my biometric next day, I recently realized that on my biometric it says Male instead of Female and my status changed to We have not received your biometric, where as the Biometric number is clearly updated on my top right corner of my account. Today is 6 weeks since the time I applied for student permit and the processing time for my country is 3 weeks....The only update I got on my application was "We have not received your biometric" in 6 weeks time.. Please help suggest....
Starting your own thread is one step.

studypermit77

Sep 25, 2019

You can contact IRCC on their website. Usually this letter is sent on your CIC account on the day the Document status tab appears in your cic account.

My letter mentioned like this.

Your application to study in Canada has been approved
. A permit authorizing your studies will be
issued to you on your arrival to Canada following an examination by an officer of the Canada
Border Services Agency, subject to your compliance with the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. The officer will ask to see this letter, your passport
and may request to see your supporting documents, such as the letter of acceptance from your
educational institution. Do not pack these or other valuable papers in your checked luggage
. You
can find out more about which documents you will need to bring with you by visiting.

Don't get panic everything will be okay, Just contact IRCC on their website using web form service and also send an email to the visa office you have selected. Below is the link how you can contact them.

https://www.international.gc.ca/world-monde/india-inde/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You can contact IRCC on their website. Usually this letter is sent on your CIC account on the day the Document status tab appears in your cic account.

My letter mention like this.

Your application to study in Canada has been approved
. A permit authorizing your studies will be
issued to you on your arrival to Canada following an examination by an officer of the Canada
Border Services Agency, subject to your compliance with the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. The officer will ask to see this letter, your passport
and may request to see your supporting documents, such as the letter of acceptance from your
educational institution. Do not pack these or other valuable papers in your checked luggage
. You
can find out more about which documents you will need to bring with you by visiting.

Don't get panic everything will be okay, Just contact IRCC on their website using web form service and also send an email to the visa office you have selected. Below is the link how you can contact them.

https://www.international.gc.ca/world-monde/india-inde/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
This is only for people with study permits. It is unclear if the person above applied for a study permit.