+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approval jan2020

Akshay2468

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys i got my approval with no passport request. They have issued an ETA document. I have a US and Canadian tourist visa.
I had a word w my agent they are saying that the commission didn’t asked for my passport as I already hold a valid trv and can travels to canada with that and they will issue a study permit at the airport. Is it right? Does anyone have any information on this or knows anyone who did the same thing?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys i got my approval with no passport request. They have issued an ETA document. I have a US and Canadian tourist visa.
I had a word w my agent they are saying that the commission didn’t asked for my passport as I already hold a valid trv and can travels to canada with that and they will issue a study permit at the airport. Is it right? Does anyone have any information on this or knows anyone who did the same thing?
You get the study permit when you land so only need the TRV which you already have,.

Reactions: Akshay2468
Sep 23, 2019
have got admission and Acceptance letter for my study in Canada(Thunderbay).I have been working in QATAR for since 2018 july 10th until today.So what all are the Requirements that I have to follow for applying PCC for the VISA.Is that PCC should Cover the Entry date to Qatar and Last Exit date from QATAR.Can Anybody Suggest me any information regarding this.Because if take PCC from QATAR and leaving on the next day from QATAR it will not cover the last day of my EXIT.So anybody can suggest me any information related to this so that I can apply for my VISA without any rejection possibility.Also Can anybody tell me the guidelines for the requirements for PCC For Student VISA through SDS.