+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA APPROVAL EMAIL!!!!!

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hi
Is medical examination required for the children 4 and 3 years old too?
And does the IOM in Afghanistan still do the medical examination?
I have been stacked in my invitation for pr portal stil waiting for copr and just recieved email says my pr is approved and which email i wil b using to have my portal account
It has been two weeks nothing yet
How long doest it take?
I dont think below 5 years of age require any medical examination.
No IOM AFG is closed and will not be conducting medical examinations.
I guess they will send you an portal invitation, or an email with a COPR letter.
Did you receive a portal invitation? If no wait it will take a few weeks to send one. If yes u dont need to make an account, they will make one for you.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Salamalikum hope your doing well , did you ask about Pakistan visa extension ? If our visa expire how should we extension visa ?
Its easy broo, i just applied for extension, if your family needs it? Then ill provide a number who will do all the things for them

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Please send me the number for the pak visas i need it for my kids
+92 301 5009591
His name is Sajjad ahmed. His shop is next to pakistan secretariat, one person is sufficient to go personally. Its easy they just take the info and money will send you your tracking id and done.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
+92 301 5009591
His name is Sajjad ahmed. His shop is next to pakistan secretariat, one person is sufficient to go personally. Its easy they just take the info and money will send you your tracking id and done.
Thank you friend the number you write here he did visa Extinsion for your family ? And how much he give for each passport and how long will take for Extinsion?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Approximately after medical how long will take to stamp visa in passport Pakistan Islamabad ?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Approximately after medical how long will take to stamp visa in passport Pakistan Islamabad ?
I dont know bro, but in the cic website it says we will process your medical for permanent residence in three months. However its urgent processing im sure they will expedite the process. @canuck78 any insights ?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@Ex ツ salam bro hope your doing well, medical passed in online account and waiting for the PPR, could you tell me when I Extinsion my pak visa ? It has 20 days time .

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
@Ex ツ salam bro hope your doing well, medical passed in online account and waiting for the PPR, could you tell me when I Extinsion my pak visa ? It has 20 days time .
So you have 20 days left in your pakistani visa? Bro its almost 20 days since we applied and yet to receive the extension.
It takes 20-25 days to get it.
if you have 20-25 days left in pakistani visa just apply for extension,