Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So you have 20 days left in your pakistani visa? Bro its almost 20 days since we applied and yet to receive the extension.
It takes 20-25 days to get it.
if you have 20-25 days left in pakistani visa just apply for extension,
Yes my visa duration left 20 days it will end 26 December tomorrow inshallha I will extend my visa did you received your new visa ?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No Nothing, call ottawa to see if their received their medical and to see if their security and criminality is passed
They passed there medical I saw in online account and also in 28 September family received pre- arrival . Pre - arrival means that they passed security and criminality and background checks .

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
They passed there medical I saw in online account and also in 28 September family received pre- arrival . Pre - arrival means that they passed security and criminality and background checks .
Thats good, you gave ur medical on 29 i did it on 1Dec, and its passed already, however pre arrival only means you passed eligibility, security and criminality are two different things. But i guess you have already passed it, expect PPR within 10 days