+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approval after deferring your admission

Simolala1

Aug 7, 2022
It Is better to upload to the new LOA. It will hardly take you 2 minutes. I have uploaded mine.
Pls how did you upload your because there was no place for me to upload same in my account so I had to send them mail to intimate them of my new LOA

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Pls how did you upload your because there was no place for me to upload same in my account so I had to send them mail to intimate them of my new LOA
Submit it via webform. That's the "official" way of submitting documents to update applications that are being processed.

Harrys_Kouam

Jan 14, 2024
I have applied for my study permit on Sep 16th 2020 for the Jan 2021 intake. I submitted my biometrics on Jan 4th 2021.
Now that the classes for Jan intake have already started and I am yet to receive any decision on my study permit application, I have no choice but to defer my admission to Sep 2021 intake (as my university doesn't offer a May intake for my course). Last date to defer is 10th Jan 2021.
As per the universities' confirmation, they will take around a month's time to provide me the new admission offer letter (for Sep 2021 intake).
I am aware that I need to send the new admission offer letter through the IRCC webform as soon as I receive it from the university. But, my question is, what should I do in the case of when I receive my visa approval during this one month period, i.e. after I have deferred my admission to Sep 2021 intake, but my visa for Jan 2021 intake has been approved before I could update the new admission offer letter of Sep 2021 intake.
Did you finally get your visa before they sent you a new admission letter? I am in the same situation but I don’t know if they can still send the visa before I get a new admission.