+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Applied on 20th June, 2013 - Documents Include

prokrito

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members, I am from Bangladesh. Accepted for Post Graduation Diploma on "Professional Financial Services & International Business Management" @ Fanshawe College, London, Ontario. I have applied for visa in 20th June by VFS Global. The documents includes-

1. Study Permit (IMM 1294)* + Family Information (IMM 5645)
3. 2 passport size photo (taken from VIP-Gulshan-2)
4. Processing Fee receipt of BDT. 12173**
5. Notarized copy of current passport (all pages)+ Notarized copy of previous passport (information pages)+ 1 info page copy of Current Passport (don't need to notarize)
6. Notarized photocopy of Birth Certificate + National ID
7. Copy of Letter of Acceptance (scanned printed) + 1st semester fee receipt of $6639 (refundable)
8. Educational Documents Notarized photocopy copy includes-
a) Bachelor degree***+ H.S.C.+ S.S.C certificate and transcript
9. IELTS notarized photocopy + Study Plan + Original Police Clearance Certificate
12. Proof of sufficient funds: Bank Certificates & Statements of sponsor with Mother's Provident fund notarized documents ($1,20,171****) + print out a currency convert rate from www.oanda.com/currency/converter/
13. Fixed Assets and Other Source of Income
a) Land & Real Estate Property translated notarized deeds
b) CA firm evaluation report (Original & Notarized)
c) House Rent deeds notarized photocopy with rent receipts & currents bill
14. Original letters of employment of Father & Mother (sponsors)+ 6 months Pay slip+ Salary statement of last 6 months. (all documents are Notarized)
15. Parents Income Tax documents of last 2 years (all documents are Notarized)= Tax Certificate+ Assessment+ Tax Return
16. My original employment certificate+ Leave letter (Notarized)
17. Sponsor Declaration Affidavit on 300 taka stamp & notarized+ A written explanation as to the source of fund

Note that:
*Must be validated and Laser Printed on 100 gm A4 page or in a quality page like bond paper; otherwise machine can't read the bar code of page 5
**Processing fee always fluctuate with dollar rate, few days ago I heard that the fee was BDT.12797, but now it's reduced to BDT.12173
***My Previous study was in Business (Finance & Marketing BBA)
****Tuition fees for 2 years $28000

What is my visa opportunity?

thisu

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 march 2013
File Transfer...
29 march 2013
Med's Done....
18 January 2013
Passport Req..
19 April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
prokrito said:
Hello members, I am from Bangladesh. Accepted for Post Graduation Diploma on "Professional Financial Services & International Business Management" @ Fanshawe College, London, Ontario. I have applied for visa in 20th June by VFS Global. The documents includes-

5. Notarized copy of current passport (all pages)+ Notarized copy of previous passport (information pages)+ 1 info page copy of Current Passport (don't need to notarize)
7. Copy of Letter of Acceptance (scanned printed) + 1st semester fee receipt of $6639 (refundable)
9. IELTS notarized photocopy + Study Plan + Original Police Clearance Certificate
12. Proof of sufficient funds: Bank Certificates & Statements of sponsor with Mother's Provident fund notarized documents ($1,20,171****) + print out a currency convert rate from www.oanda.com/currency/converter/
14. Original letters of employment of Father & Mother (sponsors)+ 6 months Pay slip+ Salary statement of last 6 months. (all documents are Notarized)
15. Parents Income Tax documents of last 2 years (all documents are Notarized)= Tax Certificate+ Assessment+ Tax Return
17. Sponsor Declaration Affidavit on 300 taka stamp & notarized+ A written explanation as to the source of fund

Note that:
*Must be validated and Laser Printed on 100 gm A4 page or in a quality page like bond paper; otherwise machine can't read the bar code of page 5
**Processing fee always fluctuate with dollar rate, few days ago I heard that the fee was BDT.12797, but now it's reduced to BDT.12173

it is in the hands of the immigration (visa) officer.

Sahil Khan

Sep 15, 2013
prokrito said:

Note that:

Did you get your study permit? How did your application go through, it would help me as I am applying too from london VFS this week for January intake.