+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa applied in march 2017

Navdeep8089

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Jalandhar
Ok navedeep tell when did u apply and any response from.ambassy actually i want to.apply for undergraduate tell me is there any chance for visa for undergraduate
still i never get any update but my file is under process and i applied on 24 april for may intake... yes you can apply for UG course... first of all student must do ESL then continue there studies..

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
still i never get any update but my file is under process and i applied on 24 april for may intake... yes you can apply for UG course... first of all student must do ESL then continue there studies..
Ok i will apply am.very worried coz m.married i have a gap in studies and is it good tie that my hubby is in pakistan and i will be back after my studies

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Ok.nav tell.me is my ties to pakistan is strong that my spouse is here nad my hubby wants me to go canada for study he is doing business here and i will be back to pakistan after my studies coz of my hubby

Mylivia

May 22, 2017
I am going to apply online for my study permit tomorrow (still getting documents ready). Can anyone tell me is it necessary to get an agent to handle this or anyone successfully applied online without an agent. Besides getting the study permit, do I need to apply for Temporary Residence Visa as well? I am a Malaysian applying for September intake UBC

Last edited:

Navdeep8089

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Jalandhar
Ok.nav tell.me is my ties to pakistan is strong that my spouse is here nad my hubby wants me to go canada for study he is doing business here and i will be back to pakistan after my studies coz of my hubby
just illustrate your business to them and bank statements with sufficient balance. moreover your tax returns

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
i applied for study permit four months ago for may session! Got a medical request in April and I submitted it in April. I missed my may session as my classes started on 1st mof may. So on the 22nd may I got a request from Abu Dhabi embassy for a new letter of acceptance from the intended university. What does this mean