Visa Applied in July For Jan’19 No Updates

Jaskaranmann

Aug 30, 2018
Chandigarh,India
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
I applied visa for 2019 January intake
on 24th of July 2018 at VFS Chandigarh.
I got 2 acknowledgement first on 7th August then on 21st August. Today is 47th Day. my application is offline and gckey shows everything in process even medical isn’t updated yet.
Share your view or if someone is in same situation or have gone through and got visa.
Really Worried now because Cic says they take 7 weeks. Tomorrow my 7weeks are getting over.

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
maybe the embassy is not considering visa application for winter at that time ,because july is the peak time for fall application. you can raise a Case Specific query CSE for a clear answer from the department.

Jaskaranmann

Aug 30, 2018
Chandigarh,India
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
maybe the embassy is not considering visa application for winter at that time ,because july is the peak time for fall application. you can raise a Case Specific query CSE for a clear answer from the department.
Actually a friend of mine applied in same university same intake same vfs on 30th July and got visa accepted by 22nd August

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
Actually a friend of mine applied in same university same intake same vfs on 30th July and got visa accepted by 22nd August
Can u please share the status that is shown on your cic , like ur eligibilty review or background have started ?

Reactions: Jaskaranmann

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
7 weeks is just an average time, don't take it too seriously.
You can send them a webform after 7 weeks if you want but January is a long time away so would not worry yet.

beawesome007

Jun 12, 2018
Applied for Jan 2019 intake under SDS online on 29 August.
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" was shown from the very next day.
Medical was passed by 3rd September.
No changes so far till today. Anyone having any idea how much for time it would take. Thanks.

Jaskaranmann

Aug 30, 2018
Chandigarh,India
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Can u please share the status that is shown on your cic , like ur eligibilty review or background have started ?
Medical status is not applicable
Eligibility is in process
Actually i got acknowledgment after 14 days 1 st of 7 August
Then on 21 August
But after that I didn’t got any
So i was worried
That why is it so
No Medical Update Nothing
And its been 7 weeks

Jaskaranmann

Aug 30, 2018
Chandigarh,India
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" was shown from the very next day.
No changes so far till today. Anyone having any idea how much for time it would take. Thanks.
I takes around 2 weeks after medical is passed but usually people get their visa before that
Once your Medical is passed there is 80% chance they won’t deny

Jaskaranmann

Aug 30, 2018
Chandigarh,India
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Btw best wishes you would get your visa surly

Reactions: beawesome007

beawesome007

Jun 12, 2018
I takes around 2 weeks after medical is passed but usually people get their visa before that
Once your Medical is passed there is 80% chance they won’t deny
Thanks a lot for the reply. This is my account when I checked it today.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. 
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. 
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. 
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm hoping for a positive reply soon. And Good luck to you too.

Jaskaranmann

Aug 30, 2018
Chandigarh,India
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Thanks a lot for the reply. This is my account when I checked it today.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. 
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. 
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. 
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm hoping for a positive reply soon. And Good luck to you too.
Don’t worry my friend recently got visa her account was same as your
Bes of luck again and thankk youu
Hope of hear happy news soon

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
I applied visa for 2019 January intake
on 24th of July 2018 at VFS Chandigarh.
I got 2 acknowledgement first on 7th August then on 21st August. Today is 47th Day. my application is offline and gckey shows everything in process even medical isn’t updated yet.
Share your view or if someone is in same situation or have gone through and got visa.
Really Worried now because Cic says they take 7 weeks. Tomorrow my 7weeks are getting over.
hey
what was in both acknowledgement letters?
both are same or different ?