+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application with no travel history

A_dada

Mar 1, 2018
Hi!

Good day

I am from the Philippines, 35 years old, female and single, currently working as an Engineer in a Telecommunications company here.

I have a sister married to a Canadian, they have been married for 16 yrs and resides in Canada with my 11-year old niece. My sister is already a Canadian citizen.

The last that we saw each other was almost 10 years ago when they visited us here.

Now, I want to visit my sister and niece but among the requirements for a visa, unfortunately I do not have a travel history. I love my home country so much that i do not see myself in other countries even just for travel or leisure. Going to Canada is just an exeption because of my sister and niece. I was told that it is easier if I could ask my mother to come with me, unfortunately, being in her 60's, her health hinders her to travel.

I have enough in the bank (as far as the amount of what I've read in blogs). My source of income is my current employment for 12 yrs already. I plan to stay 3 weeks only (15 working days vl allowable in our company), I will provide ticket reservation.

What other documents do I have to provide in absence of a travel history? I only want spend some quality time with them. (It is cheaper that I visit them compared to them visiting us here in the Philippines).

I would appreciate some advice.
Thank you for taking time reading my lengthy post.