+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2XXXXXXXhas been received at the NEW DELHI VAC on 201

harmeet1991

May 16, 2019
Dear friends.

It is more than 10 days I received that mail - Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been received at the NEW DELHI VAC on 2019/05/07 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI, for processing. but I didn't revert any other message. My wife is in Canada on a student visa and I apply for an open work permit. most of my friends get medical mail and visa approval within a week. Why it takes so much time to receive my file in IRCC office. Do you have any relevant information? Thank you.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It is being processed. Did you apply online and have access to a GCKey account to understand its current status?

Sometimes applications take longer. There could be any number of reasons. You need to see the GCKey status to know more.

sean_navyboyz

Apr 11, 2019
@K. H. P,
I have a question, i applied for wp from uae, my wife and child are russian im indian, i have just applied a wp for myself as my wife will continue to live and work in uae. Will diffrent nationalities living in a different country affect the outcome or decision of the work permit....

harmeet1991

May 16, 2019
My consultant may have login id of gckey. So how can i know real status ? Can i have to wait if embassy send me status on my gmail

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
@K. H. P,
I have a question, i applied for wp from uae, my wife and child are russian im indian, i have just applied a wp for myself as my wife will continue to live and work in uae. Will diffrent nationalities living in a different country affect the outcome or decision of the work permit....
I didn't see this since it wasn't posted in its own thread and wasn't connected to this thread. Please start your own thread.

harmeet1991

May 16, 2019
I have reference no of VFS when i put this number to VFS india, it shows the same status. It is near about 20 days. No Revert. How can i link with my reference no