+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Application to study

Kalebwayne123@

Feb 20, 2018
Hi am kaleb i made an application for a study permit but it was refused my Aunty was my sponsor and now i have been able to resolve the issues of the refusals i want to reapply again but my Aunty owns a business account and and has no personal account am afraid it might be rejected again. i would like to use my mother as a sponsor now with her pernsonal account i was wandering if would raise eyebrows if the visa officer reviews my application again and just wandering wunt they question my hornesty or wunt it cause any alarms

dhawan

Mar 8, 2018
Did y
Hi am kaleb i made an application for a study permit but it was refused my Aunty was my sponsor and now i have been able to resolve the issues of the refusals i want to reapply again but my Aunty owns a business account and and has no personal account am afraid it might be rejected again. i would like to use my mother as a sponsor now with her pernsonal account i was wandering if would raise eyebrows if the visa officer reviews my application again and just wandering wunt they question my hornesty or wunt it cause any alarms
Get gcms notes first to see the visa officer's notes and then decide how you want to proceed. Read here to see how to get the gcms.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-caips-notes.562789/