+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa application services

maham kanwal

Apr 22, 2018
do we need to take original passport to nearest VAC for Bio metric or copy of passport can work as well??
we live in bahrain and we can go to saudia VAC but on umrah visa, for that the agents will return our passport only when we will be back to bahrain. so what can we do in this case if we cannot bring original passport??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
do we need to take original passport to nearest VAC for Bio metric or copy of passport can work as well??
we live in bahrain and we can go to saudia VAC but on umrah visa, for that the agents will return our passport only when we will be back to bahrain. so what can we do in this case if we cannot bring original passport??
You need your original passport for your biometrics.

If you are applying from Bahrain then your applications will be processed by the Abu Dhabi visa office and not by the Riyadh visa office.

You can give your biometrics at any VAC that accepts biometrics for the Abu Dhabi VAC:
Closest VAC locations:

maham kanwal

Apr 22, 2018
Whattt? But the letter of bio metric applications gives us the link to search for nearest VAC, which has jeddah in if. What is this formality?

maham kanwal

Apr 22, 2018
Please tell me if it is possible to get it done in jeddah as there’s no other way? And if i can take my passport hard copy will that work??

maham kanwal

Apr 22, 2018
Not riyadh, jeddah. As we are in bahrain and we have to go to makkah for umrah. On that we can go to jeddah for VAC but our passport will be with our agent