+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application rejected

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Hi my friends,

Finally as I mentioned they sent me same refusal letter, usually they are sending to everyone. Let me share that,

1- You have significant family ties in Canada.
My answer: They need me to move out of the country then my parents can come to Canada.

2- Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself.
$20,000 , it wasn't enough for a month? Additionally we mentioned we will support everything?

3- The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Should I die to my parents visit me? They cannot meet their child?

Next step
your new application may be refused unless it is supported by new or different information that would satisfy the officer that you meet all application requirements.

They never open application. Always send same letter.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hi my friends,

Finally as I mentioned they sent me same refusal letter, usually they are sending to everyone. Let me share that,

My answer: They need me to move out of the country then my parents can come to Canada.

2- Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself.
$20,000 , it wasn't enough for a month? Additionally we mentioned we will support everything?

3- The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Next step
your new application may be refused unless it is supported by new or different information that would satisfy the officer that you meet all application requirements.

Agreed - the IRCC doesn't seem to understand the concept of family / parents / siblings visiting their loved ones in Canada. Canada doesn't care about tourism, unless its coming from Europe or USA. They expect people to forget their families and everyone if they wish to come to Canada. We all want our parents and siblings to come and see where we live, the house we've bought, or the accomplishments we've made. Not everyone wants to stay in Canada, what is there for people to stay here who are already well settled in countries outside of Canada? India can get you house maids, house help, external help for a small fee, can get everything done, have everything delivered / picked up at your house in India, can get so much convenience.. Yet these IRCC idiots think the world is hungry to leave everything and come and stay in Canada. These people are heartless.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hi my friends,

Next step

Sorry to know but can you please share your timeline. Regards

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Agreed - the IRCC doesn't seem to understand the concept of family / parents / siblings visiting their loved ones in Canada. Canada doesn't care about tourism, unless its coming from Europe or USA. They expect people to forget their families and everyone if they wish to come to Canada. We all want our parents and siblings to come and see where we live, the house we've bought, or the accomplishments we've made. Not everyone wants to stay in Canada, what is there for people to stay here who are already well settled in countries outside of Canada? India can get you house maids, house help, external help for a small fee, can get everything done, have everything delivered / picked up at your house in India, can get so much convenience.. Yet these IRCC idiots think the world is hungry to leave everything and come and stay in Canada. These people are heartless.
Well said IRCC must scrap the whole visit visa process... can u believe that when first time I enter in Canada cbsa officer asked me what is the reason to come in Canada? I said for tourism n he replied back what else I said nothing else I'm here only for tourism n he sent me for further screening lol...where I had to wait for 2 hours for my tern n then got the clearance...they even don't think that people would come for tourism in Canada

Reactions: Shervin_f_s

luzd0405

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Well said. I guess IRCC wants to see proof that the applicant is well settled elsewhere.

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Well said IRCC must scrap the whole visit visa process... can u believe that when first time I enter in Canada cbsa officer asked me what is the reason to come in Canada? I said for tourism n he replied back what else I said nothing else I'm here only for tourism n he sent me for further screening lol...where I had to wait for 2 hours for my tern n then got the clearance...they even don't think that people would come for tourism in Canada
Exactly. I agree. They think of you come to Canada you will stay and never go back home. How they even think of that?

Sr_ke

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi my friends,

Next step

so ur dad visited u before and they still refused ?