+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application number DN/FC/ADL/24GH2020

kkgyimah

Feb 3, 2020
I have been given an employment opportunity at The Royal Orchard Hotel in Edmonton Alberta Canada. The employer is however asking me to make payment through the Canadian embassy in New Delhi India. Through a Mr Nadir Patel. The are asking for 880 usd for the visa processing payment. Kindly confirm whether this is not a scam.Career@royalorchardhotel.con. The hr managers name is Dr David ferguson.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have been given an employment opportunity at The Royal Orchard Hotel in Edmonton Alberta Canada. The employer is however asking me to make payment through the Canadian embassy in New Delhi India. Through a Mr Nadir Patel. The are asking for 880 usd for the visa processing payment. Kindly confirm whether this is not a scam.Career@royalorchardhotel.con. The hr managers name is Dr David ferguson.
It's a scam.

Aug 20, 2019
I received the same letter of employment at Royal Orchard hotel in Edmonton, Canada, asking me to make payment to the same name in india

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I received the same letter of employment at Royal Orchard hotel in Edmonton, Canada, asking me to make payment to the same name in india
It's a scam. Don't give them any money.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just check the website Edmonton must be at least 1000 km from the sea yet the ‘hotel’ website shows pictures with sea views and palm trees so is obviously a fake website cloned from elsewhere .

Sep 18, 2020
I have an appointment contract to work with a company called Oakland Engineering and Consultancy Services in Canada but they directed me to Mr Nadir Patel the Canadian high commissioner in India to pay my visa application for processing, but I want to know how authentic that is. I want to know whether it is a registered company in canada with the address 355 Richmond Street, West Suite 501,Toronto, ON M5H 2A4,Canada
The reason being that i was doing some search and a Ghanaian lady commented on Mr Nadir Patel LinkedIn page of taking $2000 from her for reasons she didn't didn't mention out. I want to know whether I might be a potential victim.

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
I have an appointment contract to work with a company called Oakland Engineering and Consultancy Services in Canada but they directed me to Mr Nadir Patel the Canadian high commissioner in India to pay my visa application for processing, but I want to know how authentic that is. I want to know whether it is a registered company in canada with the address 355 Richmond Street, West Suite 501,Toronto, ON M5H 2A4,Canada
The reason being that i was doing some search and a Ghanaian lady commented on Mr Nadir Patel LinkedIn page of taking $2000 from her for reasons she didn't didn't mention out. I want to know whether I might be a potential victim.

you are a victim, stop wasting your time and others. Do not reply with more questions

When you apply for visa, you pay fees online on CIC website and not to some individual

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
It’s a scam. Don’t give it anymore energy. Fees are directly paid on CIC unless you hire a lawyer and still he will make payment on CIC.