+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Application Documents Big Issue.. Urgent Help

tormented

Jul 23, 2014
Hello All,

I have some serious issue at hand, My aunt who is a blood relative of mine is sponsoring me for all the expenditures that i might incur during my stay at Canada. All documents are ready but there is a problem.

My aunt has no source of income since her husband is deceased. Apart from the statement she has some defense saving certificates. Though the amounts are sufficient and they fulfill the requirement of CiC but the only drawback is that there is no source of income which might result in a rejection. So i need some clear aunthentic advice in regards to the documentation that i must do in order to get a visa and that there is no rejection.

Please help anyone.

gagsgk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Bangaloe
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-7-2014
Doc's Request.
21-07-2014
AOR Received.
21-07-2014
IELTS Request
21-07-2014
File Transfer...
21-07-2014
Med's Request
21-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5/8/2014
LANDED..........
20/08/2014
tormented said:
Hello All,

I have some serious issue at hand, My aunt who is a blood relative of mine is sponsoring me for all the expenditures that i might incur during my stay at Canada. All documents are ready but there is a problem.

My aunt has no source of income since her husband is deceased. Apart from the statement she has some defense saving certificates. Though the amounts are sufficient and they fulfill the requirement of CiC but the only drawback is that there is no source of income which might result in a rejection. So i need some clear aunthentic advice in regards to the documentation that i must do in order to get a visa and that there is no rejection.

Please help anyone.
If you are applying under SPP there is no compulsory rule that you need to show your sponserors proof of income. So apply soon under spp catogary !
BTW go through a consultant so that you DONT face an rejection because of lack of authentication !!