+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Application Centres (VAC) will be opening in Pakistan !!! At june 11 onward

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hey all of the applicants who have applied in Pakistan for temp residens, study permit etc ,,, Have you seen this ?
I guess this is the reason why the applications are delayed so much :O
Three new VACs will be opening in Pakistan. The VACs will be operated by VFS Global and located at:

June 11: 14-B, Sadiq Plaza, G-9 Markaz Islamabad
June 12: 43/1/D, Razi Road, Block-6, P.E.C.H.S, Karachi
June 13: 20/20 A, Ex American Centre Building, Opp Ganga Ram Hospital, Queens Road, Lahore

here is the link:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/highlights-faits/2013/VAC-CRDV.aspx?lang=eng

information about VAC :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/vac.asp?utm_source=slash-vac&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=generic

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/highlights-faits/2013/VAC-CRDV.aspx?lang=eng

We encourage you to apply online or through the VAC (either in person or by mail) as applications submitted directly to the visa office will take longer to process. By submitting an application through the VAC, you will be able to take advantage of the extended hours of service, online tracking of your application, and the assurance that your application is complete and all the proper documentation is included. We are confident that this will lead to more efficient processing of your application.

:( i guess it clearly means we should have applied online :( Or would have waited for the VAC :(

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
RKAZI said:

We encourage you to apply online or through the VAC (either in person or by mail) as applications submitted directly to the visa office will take longer to process. By submitting an application through the VAC, you will be able to take advantage of the extended hours of service, online tracking of your application, and the assurance that your application is complete and all the proper documentation is included. We are confident that this will lead to more efficient processing of your application.

:( i guess it clearly means we should have applied online :( Or would have waited for the VAC :(
I dont think this much different to the gerry's service......by extending hours of service they mean tht they will accept applications all day long unlike gerrys timings of 9 to 1..

UVic

Jun 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
Probably you have noticed the address of Karachi office...its about the same as the gerrys' address...So probably they have subcontracted services...Secondly, "the assurance that your application is complete" is also nothing new here...those who have applied through gerrys would already know that they don't let you send application if anything is missing.
VAC only serve for additional service of biometrics, which will become compulsory (and have separate charges) for all Pakistani visa applications to Canada, starting on December 07, 2013...right now it will be voluntary and free of cost.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
UVic said:
Probably you have noticed the address of Karachi office...its about the same as the gerrys' address...So probably they have subcontracted services...Secondly, "the assurance that your application is complete" is also nothing new here...those who have applied through gerrys would already know that they don't let you send application if anything is missing.
VAC only serve for additional service of biometrics, which will become compulsory (and have separate charges) for all Pakistani visa applications to Canada, starting on December 07, 2013...right now it will be voluntary and free of cost.
hmmm............ True :)
Can you share your details with us ?
UVIC means uni of victoria ,,,M i right :p ???
So, have u applied for visa ?

UVic

Jun 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
Yes its University of Victoria...I have applied for visa
I'll share the details later

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
UVic said:
Precisely correct. And i submitted to the same Fedex office. In fact i believe it is being subcontracted to fedex itself. Their main hall on ground floor has been closed for renovation and applications were being processed in a smaller section on the first floor. Address is the same i.e. 43/1/E of the Fedex office vs D for the VO office. And any one being there knows that Fedex one comprises of a larger area i.e. separate gates of the same large plot based upon which embassy you are applying to.

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
hello
Guys plz guide me about the visa proccess
I got admission for Fall 2013 and I have to apply asap, u know from Pakistan visa processing time is long

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
fahad081 said:
hello
Guys plz guide me about the visa proccess
I got admission for Fall 2013 and I have to apply asap, u know from Pakistan visa processing time is long

Nowadays applicants prefer online because its fast and achievable target!! and I believe if someone apply for september 2013 session then he has much time till june. You should apply online !!!! there are some buddies who already have applied online you can take their help, all are very supportive buddies!!! please check back sheets for online applicants !!!!!