+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application centre in India for biometric, passport returning and visa stamping

Aspirant3

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
PR?
Hi

I had already paid for the 2 way courier service when I went to Delhi VFS in March 2021. Do I need to do anything else when I get my PPR?
Hi

I had also done the same. I don’t think anything else is needed from our end. Please keep the reference no slip that you got from VFS safely.

Last edited:

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
I am also in the same situation.
My PRTD was approved and I got PPR in end of April. Since then I am waiting to book a 2-way courier.

Do you know if we can travel to any other country like Ethiopia/Serbia and submit our passport in VFS there?

Reactions: canadawaiting

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
I am also in the same situation.
My PRTD was approved and I got PPR in end of April. Since then I am waiting to book a 2-way courier.

Do you know if we can travel to any other country like Ethiopia/Serbia and submit our passport in VFS there?
Read in many forums that the passport should be submitted in same country from where you applied. Better to have clarity on this first before taking decision.

dreammapletree

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Hi, Anyone got any response from NDVO recently in the last one month time? I just want to check whether they are working and replying to the emails or not.

ANISH K

Aug 25, 2016
Hi, Anyone got any response from NDVO recently in the last one month time? I just want to check whether they are working and replying to the emails or not.
I have been sending emails to NDVO for last 1 month, but I only receive standard replies. Also phone calls are all automated.

I got the PPR request today for my 2-year-old child, wondering if they are accepting passports or not.