28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys,

My application was cancelled due to PCC. I uploaded an old PCC but now I have got a new one. My question is this: Would CIC have access to my former application documents that were cancelled or would they compare the new application to the cancelled application? Because I intend to make a few changes on my application.
Thanks for your assistance
They will have the old application on file. They may or may not look at the old application when processing the new. If you are making any significant changes you think they might question, include a letter of explanation.

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
They will have the old application on file. They may or may not look at the old application when processing the new. If you are making any significant changes you think they might question, include a letter of explanation.
Thanks for your feedback. The thing I changing in the new application is basically the start date of my employment which is 20 days off the actual employment start date.

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
Hi!

Thanks for inquiring! I called the CIC office and they told me that I mistakenly applied for another document, and I had to reapply again. Just burnt extra $100, but got my visitor visa within a week!
Hi, my name is Diana and i have a same problem, would you mind to share the CIC number or email? I need to call or email them. thanks

phs

Apr 4, 2021
Hello!

I work in Canada full-time on a PGWP that expires next Summer 2019. I wanna go for a vacation this summer and need an entry visa in order to enter Canada again. I have applied for the Entry visa about 3 weeks ago and today I got an e-mail notification that my application is updated. Once I logged in to my CIC account, I have not seen any new messages there, however, the Application status says: "Your application was cancelled", and the final decision line states that "Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with details". It also says:

If you see that your application was cancelled, it means that before we made a final decision, we:

• made a mistake and had to recreate your application
  • found that you do not need the status/document you applied for.

What should I do in this case? Just wait?
Hello!

I work in Canada full-time on a PGWP that expires next Summer 2019. I wanna go for a vacation this summer and need an entry visa in order to enter Canada again. I have applied for the Entry visa about 3 weeks ago and today I got an e-mail notification that my application is updated. Once I logged in to my CIC account, I have not seen any new messages there, however, the Application status says: "Your application was cancelled", and the final decision line states that "Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with details". It also says:

If you see that your application was cancelled, it means that before we made a final decision, we:

• made a mistake and had to recreate your application
  • found that you do not need the status/document you applied for.

What should I do in this case? Just wait?
I have applied for student visa for may intake. Once i logged into my account it is seen that my application was cancelled.We will send you a message with details.But I didnt receive any mails regarding that.What should I do?How long it will take to recover?

Satinder47

Feb 2, 2019
You should have to reapply. Submit another application and also write a letter of explanation of your current predicament

Feb 24, 2024
Hi,, please help me,, I was worked with canada army in afghanistan,, serval years old,, and now 3 months ago I received invitation code from ircc to submit and create portal account no fee,, that invition code 30 days should apply,, but I apply over 30days of invitation code,, now in my portal account,, says your application was cancelled,,, what should I do please help me,,,