+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa applicants defered from Fall (Sep 2010) to Winter (January 2011) CHC isb

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear All,

Plz share your timeline if your visa application for September session is deferred to January session due to any reason.

Following is detail about my case.

Applied visa for fall semester at CHC isb on 4th august 2010.
Got medical on 9th august 2010.
Medical done and pp sent back to CHC on 17th august.
received letter from CHC to submit extension letter from college as my classes were supposed to start on 6th September.
i deferred my admission to January bcz my college didn't grant me extension and requested CHC to process my visa application for jan intake. CHC said ok.
Sent the deferred/new letter of acceptance to CHC on 16th September.

Visa is awaited.

Please share your expert opinion and timeline if you in the same boat with me....

Regards

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Hey man best of luck for your visa.I was accepted for the fall session but i couldn't apply for visa as i had to travel to Europe.So i decided to defer my acceptance to the 2011 jan intake.I applied for the visa on 28th september.Got my medical on 5th October.Medical done and passport sent back on 7th October.Current status= waiting.
Can you please share that what documents you sent with your application?

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear @bleachaxe

thanks for ur wish and sharing your information.

thts great you received medical.... inshallah there are bright chances of getting visa.... just pray to almighty Allah for yourself and all of us....
i submitted all the documents as mentioned in the CHC website.... and an affidavit from my sponser....

Wishing you all the best and plz pray for me..

Regards

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Thanks brother for your wishes!You will get it InshAllah.
btw my mother had previously applied for PR for Canada, and i was a dependent member of that application.Does that reduce my chance?Although i haven't lied to them and have told them the truth that my mom had applied previously.

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@hasnaat

Dear thanks alot and ya kugaa got visa in the end bcz of the fact his classes were starting on 25th sept and unluckily mine were on 6th .... so i had to defer my case....anyhow i strongly believe that any thing happens for a good cause

hasnaat can u plz tell me about ur previous passport...i.e.

* is it expired or still valid...
*how the last page looks .. whether it is identifiable or not....

plz eply then i will advise u how to get rid of such issue...

Regards

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahab,

I talked about this over skype with hasnaat. He will provide you real information. For the time being, I can share what I gather from.

1. His previous passport will expire on April 2011. However, he has got a new one as well
(two months ago) which will expire in 2015.

2. He saved scanned copies of the last three pages of his previous passport 34,35,36 before tearing off the last page(where uk refusal stamp was embedded).

3. He also made some drawings on either 34 or 35 page, out of childishness.

CHC is asking for old passports(originals).

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
GUYS ... AT LAST MY LONG WAITING VANISHED AND I GOT VISA ...

A MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA ... FOR 2 YEARS.....

I AM SO HAPPY AND CANT EXPLAIN THIS IN WORDS.....

THANKFUL BILLION TIMES TO MY ALMIGHTY ALLAH... WHO bestowed me everything i demanded in life...

thankful to my parents and all relatives for their countless prayers ..... and support .....

thankful to all you guys for your expert opinions and caring attitude .....

i wish you all get your visa well in time.... and all your dreams come true....

be patient and believe in Almighty Allah...
nothing is out of reach.... you all will get it ... pray to Almighty Allah and see the magic...

Regards...

Shahab