Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
Yes I'm sure, One of my friend filled and send them and he got it returned. You only need to fill your name and signature and date nothing else.
Okay perfect. Thanks! Should I ask them after my oath? Best to clarify it, right? Coz today’s email it clearly states “Ensure you pre-populate all the required information regarding your File number, Client ID, Date of Birth, Choice of Language, Telephone number and your full complete name next to the Applicant area

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Okay perfect. Thanks! Should I ask them after my oath? Best to clarify it, right? Coz today’s email it clearly states “Ensure you pre-populate all the required information regarding your File number, Client ID, Date of Birth, Choice of Language, Telephone number and your full complete name next to the Applicant area
Where did you get that statement? I went through the attachment and I can't see that sentence. I believed the upper portion is for the cic official, not for us.

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Not sure where you got this, but I told you what went with my friend already, You can ask the clerk during ceremony to clear your doubts.

Reactions: zam7

zam7

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
File Transfer...
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
Where did you get that statement? I went through the attachment and I can't see that sentence. I believed the upper portion is for the cic official, not for us.
It was in my email instructions she sent me. My email was really long with all details.

I’ll keep two versions of the Oath form ready. One blank and one top right corner pre-populated. Will ask the clerk at oath and send accordingly.

Manpreet0509

Jul 18, 2019
Hello everyone,
I gave my citizenship exam in March 2020 in Vancouver. I am still waiting on my ceremony invitation. has anyone who appeared in the exam close to March received their oath ceremony invitation yet? I have called many times, emailed them but they cannot seem to provide any timeframe
Thanks

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
I believe I didn't receive the instructions to fill those field other than signing both spots on the form.

My form was not returned however it's been over 6 weeks since I had the oath without receiving the citizenship certificate.

callaway73

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Toronto
I believe I didn't receive the instructions to fill those field other than signing both spots on the form.

My form was not returned however it's been over 6 weeks since I had the oath without receiving the citizenship certificate.
I asked my Oath agent and she said not to fill those out. If it’s been 6 weeks I suggest you reach out to the same email you got the Oath invite from

Reactions: thesonicbro

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
I asked my Oath agent and she said not to fill those out. If it’s been 6 weeks I suggest you reach out to the same email you got the Oath invite from
Ottawa office applicants tend to have this issue it seems. Another member expressed similar experience so far:
Hi,

I have the same issue. May 26 Ceremony in Ottawa. I am still waiting for certificate. It's been 5 weeks. My Online Tracker says in Progress.

Oath invitation states 2-4 weeks to receive certificate.
Officer during ceremony stated 4-6 weeks to receive certificate.

I sent an email this week (no answer). I called today, no agent was able to receive my call.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi guys,

I will have my oath-taking on September 9th and I am reading the instructions they sent to me.
The affirmation of oath form is needed to be signed and send it back through email right?, but which email address will I send the form specifically? I am confused honestly. The instruction said " e-mail it immediately (should be no longer than 2 days) to this e-mail address" but where?? :D the email address I got my invitation have a red mark saying " This message is sent via an inbox that does not receive messages, please do not reply to this email"

I am from Calgary!

Please help :)
It is best that you check with the clerk at the oath ceremony before proceeding to do anything else.

Congrats and all the very best!

Reactions: bellaluna