+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Oath Ceremony - Scarborough Office

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone, please I have my virtual oath coming up in few days. Please can you click on the zoom link few minutes to your schedule time or wait till the exact time on your invite. I will appreciate a response. Thanks

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Hi everyone, please I have my virtual oath coming up in few days. Please can you click on the zoom link few minutes to your schedule time or wait till the exact time on your invite. I will appreciate a response. Thanks
You can click on the zoom link 4-5 minutes before your schedule time and will have to wait while connected to the meeting.
All the best!

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
need some urgent advice pls. On the oath affirmation document. There is field File number. Should i be putting the application number there or group file number.... i applied along with my daughter. Can someone pls advice

cestcaquejm

Mar 5, 2020
need some urgent advice pls. On the oath affirmation document. There is field File number. Should i be putting the application number there or group file number.... i applied along with my daughter. Can someone pls advice
Why you get so worried about filling in the oath form..Do not put anything on the form before the ceremony. They will guide you to complete the form.

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
I had my virtual oath ceremony today and the clerk of the ceremony is going to guide you on how to fill the form. Don’t fill it before the ceremony cos you will be asked to show the form to the clerk. Good luck!

Aren3074

Jan 14, 2015
Hi. Any recent oath invites? I applied on 22 August, 2019 and took a test on 17 February, 2020. Decision was made on the same day but no oath invitation so far. Can you please reply if you received one recently. Thanks.

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi, after I completed my virtual oath, I checked the ecas and it change from DM to completed. Does that mean my certificate is been mailed out? Just thinking out loud. I will appreciate a response. Thank you.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Hi, after I completed my virtual oath, I checked the ecas and it change from DM to completed. Does that mean my certificate is been mailed out? Just thinking out loud. I will appreciate a response. Thank you.
Yes for most of the cases.
Congratulations!

puj

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
I called cic to ask about my certificate and they said it was sent on Sept 16. But my ecas was updated on sept 14. So I guess will have to wait for next week.
They said it’s sent out through regular mail. No tracking number for it.

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Virtual oath done yesterday on Sep 17th - Scarborough office. System updated today. Hoping to received certificate by mail sometime next week.

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Thanks, just wondering, the ecas changed the following day I had my virtual oath. Hoping to get my certificate soon.

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone, please how long does it take to get citizenship certificate after ceremony. My ecas shows completed. I had my oath last week. Please a response will be appreciated.

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
Hi could you please let me know when was your oath. I took my oath too last week. Status is still decesion made

puj

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Got my certificate today! Did my oath on Sept 4. Dm- complete on Sept 15. Cic told me it’s sent on Sept 16. But the date on envelope sept 21.
finally got it. Long journey from student to citizen. But sweet.
thank you to the group for all the help.