+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual oath affirmation doc

Jul 9, 2021
hi, i need your advice,

i received 2 invitation, one for me and one for my minor kid (assigned seat number) , should we both join in the same seat (mine) or separately? I believe minor kid is not required to attend the oath right? Any advice? Also , do i need to sign the oath form for my kid? The kid’s name is already printed on the top left.
Don’t need to worry. Just login on ur oath day and officer will ask you for seat number that time you will tell them that you have minor kid who is taking oath too so officer will assigned both of you in same screen. And you ask them for signature they will guide u with everything.
And ya I am done with my Oath so that’s how I know.

Last edited:

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Don’t need to worry. Just login on ur oath day and officer will ask you for seat number that time you will tell them that you have minor kid who is taking oath too so officer will assigned both of you in same screen. And you ask them for signature they will guide u with everything.
Thank you very much for sharing.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks for sharing. Appreciate it.