+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual oath affirmation doc

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
Hi all i have virtual oath next week. I did not receive seperate invite for daughter who is minor. Whereas i received two seperate invitations before COVID situation . Also can someone pls let me knwo if i will need to scan and send the oath affirmation for my daughter who is minor. Or should i be sending only for myself. Can someone who applied with kids, pls advice .

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
Can someone who took the virtual with family pls advice. Else i can immeditely contact immig dept

Alberta30

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Hi all i have virtual oath next week. I did not receive seperate invite for daughter who is minor. Whereas i received two seperate invitations before COVID situation . Also can someone pls let me knwo if i will need to scan and send the oath affirmation for my daughter who is minor. Or should i be sending only for myself. Can someone who applied with kids, pls advice .
Children are only required to be present if they are 14yrs and over, so maybe depending on your child's age. I got a separate invitation for my minor child but again she is 15yrs old.

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
My daughter is 7yr old. It will be of great help if someone who took oath with family can advice

DanielQ

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
I applied with my minor and I only received one email for the virtual oath. Once the oath is done, you need to send two affirmation forms one for you one for your kids. Make sure you put your kids name with your signature on kids form.

Mush1981

Nov 28, 2018
I applied with my minor and I only received one email for the virtual oath. Once the oath is done, you need to send two affirmation forms one for you one for your kids. Make sure you put your kids name with your signature on kids form.
Thank u so much for the reply. Where do i put the name of daughter there is no field for name

DanielQ

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Thank u so much for the reply. Where do i put the name of daughter there is no field for name
There is a name section on the form. If I remembered correctly, it should say applicant name where you should put your kids name but with your signature.

Mush1981

Nov 28, 2018
Hi could not find applicant name field. There is only applicant signature. Can u check your form once

Mush1981

Nov 28, 2018
Hey sorry abt that i just found it on top left corner. Thank u so much for your response. Another quick question pls. My status is DM but my daughter status is still in Process should i need to contact the immigration dept and inform then abt it

DanielQ

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Thanks so much . I really appreciate your help.

Quick one, my daughter status shows as In process whereas mine is in DM status. Should i need to contact them and inform them? Thanks again
No need. Mine was the same. After the oath, my daughter’s status first changed to DM and we both changed to compete together.

Reactions: taivoi

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
No need. Mine was the same. After the oath, my daughter’s status first changed to DM and we both changed to compete together.
hi, i need your advice,

i received 2 invitation, one for me and one for my minor kid (assigned seat number) , should we both join in the same seat (mine) or separately? I believe minor kid is not required to attend the oath right? Any advice? Also , do i need to sign the oath form for my kid? The kid’s name is already printed on the top left.