+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual meeting with cbsa

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I need your help to advise how cbsa proceed with interview and what questions normally asked about refugee. I came in Canada last year December and my interview is scheduled in December this year. I cannot afford lawyer and submitted my application by myself once I came via roxm road USA to Canada. I am worried and need your support please advise if anyone already had cbsa interview.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I need your help to advise how cbsa proceed with interview and what questions normally asked about refugee. I came in Canada last year December and my interview is scheduled in December this year. I cannot afford lawyer and submitted my application by myself once I came via roxm road USA to Canada. I am worried and need your support please advise if anyone already had cbsa interview.
Do you have an interview with CBSA or IRB?

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
What happened with your interview brother??
Brother, it was initial interview to start refugee case as I have mentioned in the subject. I will have to wait for actual interview that people say it takes 2years to get final interview. With regards to initial interview after medical was about case and personal information.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Brother, it was initial interview to start refugee case as I have mentioned in the subject. I will have to wait for actual interview that people say it takes 2years to get final interview. With regards to initial interview after medical was about case and personal information.
The initial interview is very basic and mostly surface level stuff not one depth. Yes it can take up to 2+ years to have your hearing. If you are lucky and your case is classified as less complex you can get your hearing jnn6-12 months and it is a short term hearing in some cases without a hearing. This is the case for example in countries currently experiencing war or for people who have strong proof that they are part of the LGBTQIA+ population who are from a country where there are laws that exists that criminalize being part of the LGBTQIA+ population and where punishments for loving another adult are very severe and can result in death.