Virtual landing - Outland Spouse

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hello All,

I have sponsored my spouse as outland applicant and she is here now on TRV . We received PPR and asked to raise a webform if you are in Canada .

We have raised the webform requesting virtual landing . Now what is the proceudre next , how long does it take to get COPR or PR card ?

Do we have to send an email to someone else other than webform ?

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hello All,

I have sponsored my spouse as outland applicant and she is here now on TRV . We received PPR and asked to raise a webform if you are in Canada .

We have raised the webform requesting virtual landing . Now what is the proceudre next , how long does it take to get COPR or PR card ?

Do we have to send an email to someone else other than webform ?
No the next step is the PA will receive an approval email asking to confirm the name, UCI, port and date of landing, and email address to use for the PR Portal. Then they will send an invite email to the PA to complete the virtual landing process. Depending on how busy the Landing Office is it will take a fair amount of time. For example, western Canada took 4 weeks to get the approval email once it was transferred from the London office to the landing office. I hear that it takes several months to get the portal invite.

Reactions: prakhyyy

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
No the next step is the PA will receive an approval email asking to confirm the name, UCI, port and date of landing, and email address to use for the PR Portal. Then they will send an invite email to the PA to complete the virtual landing process. Depending on how busy the Landing Office is it will take a fair amount of time. For example, western Canada took 4 weeks to get the approval email once it was transferred from the London office to the landing office. I hear that it takes several months to get the portal invite.
Thank you . Hope to get the reply for webform quicker.

Ptushar0209

Oct 26, 2021
No Nothing so far , Did you get any update ?
Nothing for me. When did you receive your PPR? Mine was Jan 3. Wife is already in canada on TRV. I have informed that couple of times by raising webform. But no email from them for virtual landing.

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Nothing for me. When did you receive your PPR? Mine was Jan 3. Wife is already in canada on TRV. I have informed that couple of times by raising webform. But no email from them for virtual landing.
We received PPR on Dec 13 , wife was already here on TRV arrived on Dec 7 .
I didnt get a chance to update them before PPR . I raised one webform only through the PPR link.
Our local MP office called IRCC regarding virtual landing and has asked us to wait for reply or portal invite .

Ptushar0209

Oct 26, 2021
hi @Ptushar0209
Did you receive any update for virtual landing ?
Hi @prakhyyy Yes. I received the portal invitation within one week after raising webform. Declaration is made in the portal that my wife is already in canada and photo is also uploaded. Current status shows in review with IRCC. Once the declaration is acknowledged they will allow us to download the eCOPR through portal and dispatch PR card to the address provided. Looking at current trends this process is taking anywhere between 3-4 weeks.

did you receive any update?

Thanks

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi @prakhyyy Yes. I received the portal invitation within one week after raising webform. Declaration is made in the portal that my wife is already in canada and photo is also uploaded. Current status shows in review with IRCC. Once the declaration is acknowledged they will allow us to download the eCOPR through portal and dispatch PR card to the address provided. Looking at current trends this process is taking anywhere between 3-4 weeks.

did you receive any update?

Thanks
No I am still waiting for the reply to webform,
nothing since then. I am wondering why .

Jun 27, 2018
Hello People
Did anyone recieved any update about their wife portal invite for virtual landing

I received my wife's ppr request on 26th April and submit the webform request for virtual landing immediately after it, as wife is here in TRV

We also got acknowledged from CIC of update in the process

But since then we have been waiting more than 2 months have pass we did not get any update

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hello People
Did anyone recieved any update about their wife portal invite for virtual landing

I received my wife's ppr request on 26th April and submit the webform request for virtual landing immediately after it, as wife is here in TRV

We also got acknowledged from CIC of update in the process

But since then we have been waiting more than 2 months have pass we did not get any update
It takes about 2 months to get virtual landing request , Try to call IRCC or local MP which may speed up the process .

shahshrenikn

Nov 19, 2019
It takes about 2 months to get virtual landing request , Try to call IRCC or local MP which may speed up the process .
@prakhyyy when did you get the portal details? How much time did it take for you? I am in the same situation as @Aaashray Bassi
Raised webform on May 10, right after the PPR, but nothing yet.
Is there anything else that needs to be done apart from raising a webform?

george12a

Oct 27, 2015
@prakhyyy when did you get the portal details? How much time did it take for you? I am in the same situation as @Aaashray Bassi
Raised webform on May 10, right after the PPR, but nothing yet.
Is there anything else that needs to be done apart from raising a webform?
Did you get a response email " We are having a high volume of requests,..blah...blah..... response as soon as possible" ?