+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Information

Mani980

Feb 22, 2022
Hi guys, so I've been waiting for my virtual landing for more than 1.5 months now. The principal applicant has already been confirmed for their PR but I'm not sure why am I still being delayed. Does anyone have any contact info for this site?

Also, if the principal is PR and even on the CIC website it shows the application is complete, so would that mean I am also PR? Because I'm so confused regarding my status too.

Sneha Anthony

May 31, 2019
Hi guys, so I've been waiting for my virtual landing for more than 1.5 months now. The principal applicant has already been confirmed for their PR but I'm not sure why am I still being delayed. Does anyone have any contact info for this site?

Also, if the principal is PR and even on the CIC website it shows the application is complete, so would that mean I am also PR? Because I'm so confused regarding my status too.
I am in the similar situation. I have raised multiple web forms and tried contacting IRCC but could not get any information. Please let me know if you get the answer. Thanks

Mani980

Feb 22, 2022
I am in the similar situation. I have raised multiple web forms and tried contacting IRCC but could not get any information. Please let me know if you get the answer. Thanks
Like it is so frustrating that they are not replying and I don't even know what my status is like am I PR now or not yet?