+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing enquiry

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hi guys, my wife received PPR this week from Ottawa. Last two months I repeatedly informed IRCC that my wife is in Canada on TRV and changed the address too which can be seen on ECAS. After reading the PPR mail this week, I've sent a webform again informing IRCC that she is physically present here requesting virtual landing instructions. Per recent trend, when can I expect the virtual landing instructions link from IRCC?

aftman

Nov 24, 2021
2 weeks ago they said they forwarded our message to the right department. But no, still waiting.

scorpiomailin

Dec 14, 2015
I have filled the webform for Delhi Office, but nothing yet. if you dont mind me asking, when did you receive PPR and did you fill out the webform to local visa office as per instructions? and how lond did they take to respond back to you that they have forwarded to the "right department". We both are in same boat it looks like.

tania_toronto

Dec 5, 2019
2 weeks ago they said they forwarded our message to the right department. But no, still waiting.
Hi , could you share your timelines for virtual landing. i am in a similar situation where my parents are in canada right now. I send them a webform for virtual landing and its been more than 3 weeks. could not get through CIC helpline