+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual hearing done but pending decision.

Jos48669

Jun 1, 2021
Hey everyone, I had my virtual hearing today. It was a long hearing and took more than 3 hours. However, at the end the judge just told me that we will mail you a decision within two weeks. I submitted all required documents. I just wanted to ask like is that a negative or bad sign? I am just wondering like is there any chances for my claim to be accepted. Your reply will greatly be appreciated. Thanks

Mem2020

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Hey everyone, I had my virtual hearing today. It was a long hearing and took more than 3 hours. However, at the end the judge just told me that we will mail you a decision within two weeks. I submitted all required documents. I just wanted to ask like is that a negative or bad sign? I am just wondering like is there any chances for my claim to be accepted. Your reply will greatly be appreciated. Thanks
Many people shared their experience which was positive after receiving the decision in mail in 2-4 weeks, but usually it depends how the member react and which country you are from.
Can you share your timeline from beginning till hearing? Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Impossible to say.

Jos48669

Jun 1, 2021
Many people shared their experience which was positive after receiving the decision in mail in 2-4 weeks, but usually it depends how the member react and which country you are from.
Can you share your timeline from beginning till hearing? Thank you
I submit my claim in Dec 2019 and had a hearing today. Im in Toronto.

May 7, 2021
It depends how your hearing went, you were able to satisfy member with your augment or not, two main things credibility and IFA were addressed properly that member was satisfied with, besides you should also talk to your lawyer, he will give you an honest opinion on your expected outcome... My advise, you have done your part, just pray and be hopeful for a positive outcome