+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Victorian Australia Fines Query

classic123

Nov 25, 2012
Hi Guys, I have few Fines which were nominated on my name. Basically, there were 10 fines and all were nominated my name, I never drove any taxi or car in Australia. I came back as i was not known of this fact that this has been done by my friend.

Anyways, I had paid the whole fine last December 2012. Now How can i get a receipt from the Vic Roads, so i can attach it with the form that Canada embassy requested me, I already contacted them but no response yet..

Any idea guys, please click here or is there any online service where i can get the receipt

Thanks

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
I am not why would you pay the fines that were never yours. I have lived in Australia and I am australian citizen - each fine from vic roads is over $200 or its $2000. Not even that - U would have got lots of demerit points and I assume a licence suspension if you had 10 fines. I would not take this lightly and sipute it to ger a clean chit !!

classic123

Nov 25, 2012
Hi Friend,

I know it were never mine. To clean my case I paid it, now recently i came to know about the fines which were parking fines and a warrant has been issued. Now i am sending a revocation form because it was done in 2009 and i left in 2007. license expired in 2008.

So i had a word with them and they said send revocation form and passport copy which shows that you came back in 2007. Other fines Which i already Paid, should i enforce them to give me a clean chit.

My Medical is done for Canada and now they have asked for vicroads history which shows all demerit points but not warrants. so will they inquire about warrants too.

Hope my reinforcement gets solved before canada Visa and they should not inquire about it. Or can i clarify to Canada embassy that these were not my fines. I had already send the revocation form to Australia to clarify this matter and close it asap.

Regards