+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfsglobal

Virang Patel

Aug 12, 2019
Hello
There I applied for visitor Visa from Chandigarh vfsglobal on July 31 and I got mail on August 1 that my application is under the process of IRCC by evening on August 1. After than I received the mail from Vfsglobal that my passport has been dispatched from IRCC. So this part is all good for me
What the main problem is that when I received my passport it was supposed to be with stamped visa and instead of that got my passport blank and with one slip inside it.
Mentioned that, important information will be send it to you by email to you by email you have provided to us.

But I haven't received any email until now even though I have been looking at my email since morning but no sign until now.

So can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Pls

Thanks in advance

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hello
There I applied for visitor Visa from Chandigarh vfsglobal on July 31 and I got mail on August 1 that my application is under the process of IRCC by evening on August 1. After than I received the mail from Vfsglobal that my passport has been dispatched from IRCC. So this part is all good for me
What the main problem is that when I received my passport it was supposed to be with stamped visa and instead of that got my passport blank and with one slip inside it.
Mentioned that, important information will be send it to you by email to you by email you have provided to us.

But I haven't received any email until now even though I have been looking at my email since morning but no sign until now.

Pls

Thanks in advance
Why do you say it was supposed to be with stamped visa? did they already ask you to submit the passport and advise that you had been approved? or was your passport with them from the start and they have sent it back blank? If the second case that could mean refusal....hope im wrong.

Reactions: Virang Patel

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello

Pls

Thanks in advance
You can link your paper application online so you'll be able to see the real status
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

But if the passport is blank, most likely your visa was rejected. The information they will give you is the letter of refusal. The reasons for rejection will be indicated in this letter.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
But the thing is that i haven't received any email from IRCC since I have received my passport. I even tried to contact them at DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca via email but I got reply that they'll contact me within 30 days.
So really don't know what to do anymore.
Check your spam mail. It might be accidentally there. As I said do link your application online, so you will see the real score if your application was rejected or not. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

In the real world no stamp means visa is rejected and a letter of refusal should accompany this rejection.

Reactions: Virang Patel

Virang Patel

Aug 12, 2019
I got that but the thing is that there was only small slip mentioned in the that
Important information has been sent to you on your email address on the email that you have provided with in your Application. But I did checked until today my spam folder and everything but nothing yet.

And the another thing is that I cannot even link my account online to my GIC account either..
After filling the details I get pop up that we didn't found no application according to the details your h