+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfsglobal - Requested additional details

hirenThakor

Nov 17, 2020
Recently I Received Email that after submitting passport via bluedart. please help me out what is going on with my passport.

"
Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2020*************

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: please find your tracking id2************ and awb number ************* for further process

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
"

studentcanada123

Dec 4, 2019
Hey nothing to worry. It's just that vfs people have bad English. This email means your passport reached vfs delhi, they checked it and will soon send it to Delhi embassy for stamping. The AWB number is for return courier. You can track the other I'd in vfs website as well. It's all good, relax and chill.

Reactions: hirenThakor

Elizabeth178

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Recently I Received Email that after submitting passport via bluedart. please help me out what is going on with my passport.

"
Dear Applicant,

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: please find your tracking id2************ and awb number ************* for further process

"
After how many days ie submitting passport via blue dart you got this email

Reactions: hirenThakor

heny

Mar 17, 2020

"
Dear Applicant,

"
received the same mail vfs global requested additional details but there is nothing else in the email other than tracking id and AWB no what to do not able track my application and not able to contact them

Akshaypatel

Jan 27, 2021

"
Dear Applicant,

"
Did you get any reply from them ??

Akshaypatel

Jan 27, 2021

"
Dear Applicant,

"
I also got the same mail I am worried now

sachinbrian

Feb 22, 2021

"
Dear Applicant,

"
Hello , even I received similar mail. Can you tell what happened to your application after this . Did you receive passport back, if yes may I know what’s the visa Copr visa validity they have given.like is it for 6months from issuance date or it is linked to the expiry of your medical?

rider_10

Jan 13, 2021

"
Dear Applicant,

"
Hey I received the same email. How many days after this did you receive your passport with the stamped visa?

Juily Patil

Sep 10, 2020
Hi guys me too got the same mail.
I am not able to track using tracking ID provided in the mail.
It shows no records found.

prakashperam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I have received similar email and I was worried. But they just opened file sent to cvac and it's under processing. I have sent it on 9th april and reached office on 14th april. I have seen many got delayed in processing and I am not sure about mine since it's only couple days.