+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfsglobal - Requested additional details email

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hello,

I received below email from Vfs@vfsglobal.com. Does anyone know what that is all about? Please note I submitted our passports couple days ago which VFS received in Delhi yesterday.

--------
Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: <####>

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find your Tracking ID <####> and AWB No <####> for further Tracking.

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
--------

Thanks

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
This is a generic that they send to everyone who submits the passport. Nothing to worry.
Appreciate your response.

One thing confusing is, I received only two such emails. I have submitted 4 passports. Two Indian passports (My wife and I) and Two US passports (my kids who are minor). Does this have anything to do with that?

Thanks.

tg23

Dec 18, 2020
Hello,

I received below email from Vfs@vfsglobal.com. Does anyone know what that is all about? Please note I submitted our passports couple days ago which VFS received in Delhi yesterday.

--------
Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: <####>

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find your Tracking ID <####> and AWB No <####> for further Tracking.

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
--------

Thanks

Hey,
Have you received a different AWB number than the previous one(one from passport submission and 2nd from vfs global)?

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020

One thing confusing is, I received only two such emails. I have submitted 4 passports. Two Indian passports (My wife and I) and Two US passports (my kids who are minor). Does this have anything to do with that?

Thanks.
Hi
Do we need to submit US Kids Passport for VFS ?

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020

Thanks.
Never mind, I received two more such emails a bit later.

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Update as on Dec 18th.

My passports have reached IRCC. I received below email:

-------
Dear <>

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 12/18/2020.

Regards,
VFS Global
------