+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS say’s Passports are in embassy, embassy refused application saying haven’t received passports!

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
Hi
My parents applied for Canadian visitor at vfs Istanbul 4 months ago and we received the passport request last month we sent the passports to vfs with in 30 days and I called vfs twice since they told me the passports are in embassy under process, on Friday we received an email from the embassy that the visas were refused because the embassy haven’t received the passports, not sure what’s going on , dose anyone have experience or more information to help please?

Chim1988

Jun 7, 2022
Hi
My parents applied for Canadian visitor at vfs Istanbul 4 months ago and we received the passport request last month we sent the passports to vfs with in 30 days and I called vfs twice since they told me the passports are in embassy under process, on Friday we received an email from the embassy that the visas were refused because the embassy haven’t received the passports, not sure what’s going on , dose anyone have experience or more information to help please?
Hi, the VFS office gave the receipt when you submit the passport. you can show that as proof.