+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Riyadh

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Guys!
Just had a query. I usually check the vfs tracking website regarding my visa application. It used to say "your processed passport has been sent to Abu Dhabi on 26th march" .
But today it says "no records found". So what actually happened? Is this a problem?
Didn't you link your application in the CIC online system? They show detailed information there.
As for the no record scenario that is odd! Contact the VFS helpline and ask them whats wrong.

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Pakistan
Paper based application
Current status:We are reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements ( for last 3 weeks)
I know someone with the exact same timeline who's visa got accepted. Although my review of eligibility just took 3 days, my friends one took few weeks and in the end it got approved. Just be patient because Canada visa office of Riyadh always rejects within 15 days. Applications beyond 15 days usually get accepted.

ejazahmed2018

Apr 24, 2018
Pakistan
Paper based application
Current status:We are reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements ( for last 3 weeks)
Working with Ministry of Education, KSA

Areej girl

May 13, 2018
Welcome, need further information or help, will be more than happy to assist.
I really need very urgent help
I got refusal first time.I applied paper from vfs jeddah and I am a resident here ..so If you don.t mind .can you share with me your profile especially your study plan and did you apply alone or with dependent on moamen10071@yahoo.com
It's my email . I need to know what paper may support me again to get the visa ..did any agent help you ?? . Please email me with details. If you have time .I will appreciate
Thanks alot

ejazahmed2018

Apr 24, 2018
I really need very urgent help
I got refusal first time.I applied paper from vfs jeddah and I am a resident here ..so If you don.t mind .can you share with me your profile especially your study plan and did you apply alone or with dependent on moamen10071@yahoo.com
It's my email . I need to know what paper may support me again to get the visa ..did any agent help you ?? . Please email me with details. If you have time .I will appreciate
Thanks alot
Check your email.

Reactions: Areej girl