+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Payment Failed (India)

jaideep1990

Sep 16, 2021
Hi all,

I am trying to submit the VFS webform for passport submission for my in-laws' visitor visa, however, the payment is not going through. It says "Transaction Failed". I am in Canada and trying to pay the 2-way courier fees for them.

Anyone had this issue? Any suggestions?

TIA.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hi all,

I am trying to submit the VFS webform for passport submission for my in-laws' visitor visa, however, the payment is not going through. It says "Transaction Failed". I am in Canada and trying to pay the 2-way courier fees for them.

Anyone had this issue? Any suggestions?

TIA.
are u using their card/internet banking from canada to process payment? if yes, the banks would have treated it as international transaction and if its not enabled, it will be declined..from which country are your parents?

jaideep1990

Sep 16, 2021
are u using their card/internet banking from canada to process payment? if yes, the banks would have treated it as international transaction and if its not enabled, it will be declined..from which country are your parents?
Thanks for your response!
My parents are from India. I am using my Canadian credit card to make the payment. Not sure what am I missing?

Berry100

Sep 11, 2021
Thanks for your response!
My parents are from India. I am using my Canadian credit card to make the payment. Not sure what am I missing?
Hi,

I am also experiencing the same problem?

Can you please tell me how did you resolve this issue?

Thank You!

jaideep1990

Sep 16, 2021
Hi,

I am also experiencing the same problem?

Can you please tell me how did you resolve this issue?

Thank You!
Hi,
I think the issue was with using the Canadian Credit Card. My brother did the transaction from within India using his card and it worked.

Kalyan8494

Aug 27, 2018
Hi,
My wife has got a Passport submission request for SOO and I tried to pay for the webform with my Canadian card and it was declined. Can I submit a fresh webform?

Akankraj

Apr 10, 2022
Hello,

I had the same issue, I was trying to submit it through:

CAD credit card: It failed
Sister's credit card: It failed
Applicant credit card: It was successful.

Maybe the page was looking into some logic in the background. Shipping and billing addresses as different.