Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017

YOF2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Respected Members

I received my 1st PPR mail dated July 14th asking for the submission of passports through VFS. We did so along with the passport of my newly born son on July 17th at VFS Bangalore. Later on the required documents of my son were also uploaded through the online portal and he was issued UCI number after 3 months.

On Oct 26th we received another PPR mail asking to submit our passports which is in fact already submitted through VFS Bangalore and is being shown as per VFS website as being processed at NDVO. AS suggested by VFS, I enquired with New Delhi High Commission regarding our case thru the general enquiry email and next day itself got a reply saying that ours is a file number which refers to a case at the Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore and as advised I raised a CSE through web form directed to Bangalore office.

The very next day I got a reply from Bangalore office that the file number provided refers to a case at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi and they also asked me to raise a CSE to NDVO which I did. I haven’t heard from NDVO since. All 3 passports are already submitted through VFS and is shown as being processed at New Delhi office from VFS website. What do I do??? Do I have to go to VFS just to submit the 2nd PPR mail so that I get the stamped passports back rather than both the Visa offices directing me to the other??? PLS HELP….

thomman

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Hi all,

got back the passport with visa stamped today. took 10 days after submission at VFS Singapore..

Thanks a lot for all the support and guidance all along

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
HI

Even I got the same mail from VFS. Did you get the answer for this question.
I have Submitted passports on - 25th September at vfs Hyderabad and I got the same mail on 26th September.

Please Respond
looks like it means the passport is despatched

Priya1215

Nov 26, 2018
My passport got picked up on 8th and when I was tracking the delivery status today on blue dart - it say " Consignee refused to accept" . I am not sure what to take out of this