+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Mail - Confused and worried

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hello experts,

I have filed my visa on 23rd october (offline).
However i have got the below mail from VFS and I'm unable to understand what it is.
Note: My status for VISA application in VFS website and CIC website : Application is being processed.

Dear ANVESH REDDY, Mail to the Applicant passport is Outscan from Embassy and you will receive the passport through courier if opt for courier if applicant want to collect through courier or Counter if applicant want to collect from counter. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
----------
VFS Global: 57 Client Governments. 129 Countries of Operation. 2412 Application Centres. Over 156 million applications processed. Figures as on 30th September 2017.

Anybody is aware of this info.
I have tried to reach VFS but they are off for the day.

Thanks

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello experts,

However i have got the below mail from VFS and I'm unable to understand what it is.
Note: My status for VISA application in VFS website and CIC website : Application is being processed.

Dear ANVESH REDDY, Mail to the Applicant passport is Outscan from Embassy and you will receive the passport through courier if opt for courier if applicant want to collect through courier or Counter if applicant want to collect from counter. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
----------
VFS Global: 57 Client Governments. 129 Countries of Operation. 2412 Application Centres. Over 156 million applications processed. Figures as on 30th September 2017.

Thanks
It means that your passport has been released from the visa office.

rshaik

Oct 28, 2017
Hello experts,

----------

Thanks
I have the same issue, I applied on 26th and got this mail on 28th

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hopefully this is nothing to be worried about, check the vfs site status, it is showing for me that my passport is at visa office and it's under processing.
Yeah even same for me , its being processed in bangalore.
Bangalore consulate will take more time to process. We should wait atleast one more month.

Whats ur profile ?

Oct 13, 2017
VISA SUBMITTED ON 23 rd October 2017
10th:86%
12th:79%
BBA:73%
MBA:68%
IELTS:w:6.5
S:5.5
R:5.5
L:6
Tution fees and GIC paid
Please tell me the chances of visa rejection

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Actually my consultant provided tracking is and link.i don’t know much more about it.
You can link your application to your cic profile. You are currently looking at the tracking details which will not provide you enough information. It will only let you track the passport but will not display the results.

I found this post on the forum - i hope it helps

Go to
Cic Website

Select *English*
Select *My Application*

Select *Check Ur Application Status*

Answer *Study Permit* fr d question what did u apply for?

Scrol down and select
*Link Ur Paper Application to Ur Online Account*

Scroll down and Select
*Continue to Gc Key*

Select *Sign Up* if u don't have an Account
Or Give ur credentials and *Sign in*

After reaching ur Home page by answering security questions, accepting their terms and conditions
Scroll down

Now select *Link Already Existing Application*

In d Drop down List select
*Temporary Residence* nd a drop down list will appear der select *Study Permit and Extension*

Now in d next set of drop down list box der will be 4 options wer we don't know our Application no and our UCI so we can't select 1 2 4

Select *3rd Option* dey won't ask d Application no here
D Application no field will go away and instead dey ll ask u to fill

*Family Name*
*Given Name*
*Place of Birth*
*Passport No*
*Passport issue date and Valid till date*
*Ur programme start date and end date*
*DLI*

All dese things u need to give it as it is from dat Validated Bar code form

D place of birth thingy is case sensitive
Give d exact thing from d Bar code form
Better to copy paste dis

P. S
Many do mistake in dis place of birth think wat u gave while u submitted d application to VFS
Even d Space after *,* matters
Ex : mine is

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni