+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Jamaica

Stick

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Does any one know if there is any way to contact the VAC in Kingston?

My nephew contacted them prior to sending off his passport and was told exactly what to send including the fees. Then he sent the package on Monday, March 14, 2022 and they received it on Tuesday, March 15, 2022. He got a call and email on Saturday to pay additional fees and send the receipts via email as proof. Jamaican banks do not do wire transfer to local bank accounts, so the bank clerk helped him to send the funds online and he sent the receipt with the tracking number via email.

However, they have not acknowledged receiving the email, although he replied to the email they sent me, and at about 1:30 this morning, he received another email (do not reply) to say my package is pending because he did not pay the transmission fees.

I am now confused because the transmission fee was included in the amount that they outlined that he should pay.I am also worried that the 30 days will run out before the embassy gets his passport. I have helped him to call and email them, but nothing. No one is available to tell him anything. It can really be frustrating to deal with companies like this.

Please let me know if you have ever had this experience and how it was resolved.