+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS is sending only one Application tracking id instead of two for Both the parents

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi Members,

In case of Parents Super visa application why VFS is sending only one Application tracking id instead of two (for both the parents)

I was expecting 2 Application tracking id Email /SMS but received only for Mother. (We paid SMS service for both the application separately )
Any idea?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: find_anand

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hi Members,

In case of Parents Super visa application why VFS is sending only one Application tracking id instead of two (for both the parents)

I was expecting 2 Application tracking id Email /SMS but received only for Mother. (We paid SMS service for both the application separately )
Any idea?

Thanks
Are you talking about airway bill number when you requested 2 way courier on Vfs website to pickup passports?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Are you talking about airway bill number when you requested 2 way courier on Vfs website to pickup passports?
No , For that I already received 2 AWB number , and it is showing both packet delivered to VFS office
Once VFS receive they generate application tracking ID and send a notification to applicant via Email/sms at each stage like file moving from VFS to high commission etc .

Which they are sending only for my mom applicant ,

Anyway i followed that and received another application ID today. so in summary looks like VFS fault

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Me I didn't receive the tracking ID until now. My passport was send to the VFS this monday, and they received it tuesday morning.
Should I worry about that?

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
No , For that I already received 2 AWB number , and it is showing both packet delivered to VFS office
Once VFS receive they generate application tracking ID and send a notification to applicant via Email/sms at each stage like file moving from VFS to high commission etc .

Which they are sending only for my mom applicant ,

Anyway i followed that and received another application ID today. so in summary looks like VFS fault
That’s good. Can you share your timeline once you received passports

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
That’s good. Can you share your timeline once you received passports
Passport sent on 14th May
Passport received by VFS on 18th May
Stamping done on 19th May
Return passport Packet activated on 20 May

Good Luck

@fariya

May 16, 2022
Passport sent on 14th May
Passport received by VFS on 18th May
Stamping done on 19th May
Return passport Packet activated on 20 May

Good Luck
Do we have to submit photographs as well ? There is nothing as such mentioned in the passport submission email from vfs email