+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS in India

sreya

Aug 9, 2020
Anybody has an idea when they will open ? Agents are claiming that they will open in November but the situation is getting worse in India.
I got AIP on Sep 28th, with no biometrics.

Did anyone get PPR without biometrics? [Saw this in some youtube videos, wanted to know if it is clickbait]

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
Since Delhi vfs started accepting ppr requests. I suggest you wait till first week of november. We all were waiting for the last 6months na, another week ain’t gonna do no harm.

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
VFS India is reopening from tomorrow (Nov-20) the locations for biometrics for Family Class Sponsorship and Student Visa as a priority. Good Luck.!

As per the official 'Canada in India (High Commission of Canada' Page on Facebook

VAC Update

Visa Application Centres (VACs) will begin scheduling limited biometric appointments as of November 20 in: Delhi, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Bengaluru. Family Class applicants and Study Permit principal applicants will have priority as we phase in services.

Walk-in clients at the VACs are not permitted. All appointments must be confirmed in advance. Please do not visit the VAC unless you are attending your own scheduled appointment.

If you have a unique Biometric Instructions Letter (BIL) issued by IRCC, you will receive additional instructions via email to the email ID we have on file for you on how to schedule your biometric appointment.
We appreciate your patience. More appointments will become available each week as we phase in this service.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Anybody has an idea when they will open ? Agents are claiming that they will open in November but the situation is getting worse in India.
I got AIP on Sep 28th, with no biometrics.

Did anyone get PPR without biometrics? [Saw this in some youtube videos, wanted to know if it is clickbait]
Biometrics for students will start from 2nd of december although you might be able book the appoinment within next few days.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Biometrics for students will start from 2nd of december although you might be able book the appoinment within next few days.
Where to get that BIL no to book the appointment?My BIL letter that was issued on 25th July doesn't have any such detail.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..