+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Global Shipping Label Delay

esteerag01

Feb 3, 2022
Just got an update that the email addresses for both NY and LA are not valid anymore , since there is change in the Payment provider since 1st Feb 2022
Currently this is being handled via an entirely new address as an escalation process
For NY - info.canny@vfshelpline.com

SMeg

Feb 22, 2022
Hi Folks, I am in same shoes. I have been trying to get FedEx labels since Feb 4 and have sent so many emails to info.canny@vfshelpline.com and called them many times. Also, I have sent emails to vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com too but no result. It's been more than 2 weeks and still waiting for labels. I am worried with the submit request timeline that we need to submit the documents within 30days.

This is for VAC NY.

Can someone help me, please?

dv0790

Sep 28, 2021
Hi Folks, I am in same shoes. I have been trying to get FedEx labels since Feb 4 and have sent so many emails to info.canny@vfshelpline.com and called them many times. Also, I have sent emails to vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com too but no result. It's been more than 2 weeks and still waiting for labels. I am worried with the submit request timeline that we need to submit the documents within 30days.

This is for VAC NY.

Can someone help me, please?
Hey,
I am on the same boat. I am not able to generate labels through TTServices as I am getting some error. Can you guide me how can I get the shipping labels for NY VFS office as soon as possible.
Thanks